Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 5:29:36 PM EDT
Ok, I have been looking for some GWB stickers to replace those torn off my truck.
I want the oval shaped ones that just say "W-04" with a bit of U.S. flag on it.
Our republican party people tell me they are gone and scarce but I'll bet the ARFCOM braintrust will know where to find some.
Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:31:57 PM EDT
I can get them here in New Braunfels, TX. The folks at republican hq want 25 cents each. One buck for a yard sign. IM me and I will mail however many you want to you monday, my treat. God Bless Texas, John
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:33:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:38:38 PM EDT
IM me your mailing info and I will send you a couple for free.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:59:14 PM EDT
I have been looking for those everywhere !
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:00:27 PM EDT
so have i
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:21:30 PM EDT
I have them. The GOP HQ have them, yard signs, ect. FREE!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:22:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:42:51 PM EDT
I can't seem to get any around here either, any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:54:31 PM EDT
Make your own.

White vinyl contact paper. Cut it down to size, print your design on it, trim it, peel it, stick it.

Top Top