Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/21/2001 7:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/21/2001 7:43:17 AM EDT by a2carbine]
Guys the dude next door wants to sale me his sand buggy,you know with the VW motors. It's Sun. and I can't call the DMV but have the cash in hand to but it now. What I need to know is can you get a tag for one of these things? It has lights and all on it so would they call it car of some type or what? I hope you guys now this is a lil. off beat.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 8:11:06 AM EDT
Does he have a title? Does it say Volkswagen on it? No title = off road only playtoy
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 12:03:43 PM EDT
Crap! I don't know I'll have to ask. If not is there a way to get it titled that you know of? I know of guys that have done that with cars but know if I could get away with that here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:29:07 PM EDT
To throw my 2 cents worth, I would just call the DMV or licensing bureau and ask, it would be easier and maybe cheaper to find out and do it right the first time vs wasting your time and money doing it wrong or illegally. Just tryin to help! [(:)]
Top Top