Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 7:24:30 AM EDT
  My buddy in Iraq just sent me an e-mail and he needs an ACOG asap.  Where is the best deal on ACOG's right now so I can point his folks in the right direction.  He has been in country for about a week so the quicker the better.

His weapon is an M16A2.

Thanks for the help.  I know I can rely on you guys to give good advice.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to Mike at www.csgunworks.com he is a good guy and a sponsor of arf.com, he will give you the arf.com price, just email him.

Perry
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Check SWFA, too........

Don't they issue these?? I see many of them over there, and the .gov just ordered gobs more of 'em......????
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Go to Mike at www.csgunworks.com he is a good guy and a sponsor of arf.com, he will give you the arf.com price, just email him.

Perry

Your link does not work.

www.csgunworks.com/
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a 3x ACOG made for carry handle mounting that I can sell you cheap - if it really is for a soldier.

PM if interested.

G
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Availability is limited due to the company fulfilling military contracts, the last I checked.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Why not M68 aimpoint?  That is if he is Army, more likely to find spare parts.

Im guessing if he was issued a A2 he is probably a Marine???
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Last I knew, Marines were issued M16A4's and the Army got the M16A2's, but the Marines could still be in transition from A2 to A4.

But yeah, that CSgunworks is a great place, i bought my ACOG there
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]
What does he do? Why is he not getting optic's at his level?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last I knew, Marines were issued M16A4's and the Army got the M16A2's, but the Marines could still be in transition from A2 to A4.

But yeah, that CSgunworks is a great place, i bought my ACOG there

Everyone i saw in fort lewis had a M4 and around my parts in the guard i see mostly A4's.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#10]
   He was a heavy equipment operator in the NH guard.  He is replacing guys from Michigan and will now be an MP.  I guess the unit from Michigan had some heavy losses so he is a bit nervous.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
   He was a heavy equipment operator in the NH guard.  He is replacing guys from Michigan and will now be an MP.  I guess the unit from Michigan had some heavy losses so he is a bit nervous.

Most NG Commanders do not allow unissued equipment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top