Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2002 12:25:17 PM EDT
If any of you guys come across at a gunshow or a gun shop/pawn shop a nice H&K P9S in .45ACP for around $1000 or less, let me know - I'll buy it and give you a bonus for your troubles.  I'd rather not pay the $1250-$1500 some people are asking right now for them :)
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe if I find two, I'll help you out...[;)]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
inexpensive and HK P9S .45 are not words you see in the same sentence.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck, they are a great gun.  Mine (a 9mm) is more accurate than my P7M8, and if I find two .45's I'll let you get the other.  Just keep looking and jump on it when you find it.  

I stumbled across mine at the end of a gunshow for $350.  I didn't even ask what caliber it was, I just coughed up the dough and told him to get the yellow sheet while I looked it over.  Obviously I lucked out, but that was only a little more than a year ago.  Just don't hesitate to jump on it when you find it.  

Ross
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I still kick myself daily for passing on a P9S in 9mm for $450.

I had just bought a P7M10 and didn't have the cash at the time.  Went back a couple weeks later when I realized my mistake, cash in hand, but it was gone.  It was a little hole in the wall gunshop in a small town about 45 minutes away.  Everything else in the store was the typical overpriced stuff (SAR1s for 600, postban ARs for $1000), so I figured noone else in town would want the P9, boy was I wrong...
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, about 1 year ago I scored a MINT condition P9S in 9mm with 3 mags for $600.  Now I want the .45 version.  DAMN those P9s are da bomb!   Unfortunately, most gun stores and private sellers are a bit wise now to the value.  Grrrr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top