Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2005 7:38:53 AM EDT
I havn't worn a watch in years, but I need to start wearing one again for work.

Can't find anything online, I'm probably not looking in the right places, but here are a few things I'm looking for in one:

-Metal band (I hate how plastic and leather feel)
-Light (Fossil watches are ungodly heavy for some reason)
-Analog
-face of watch not overly thick (fossil watchs are way to  thick imo)
-scratch resistant glass (I realize nothing is fool proof)

I figure I'd be spending about $100 on the watch, I found a "guess" watch that looked decent, but I don't know how durable it would be.  I tend to be rather hard on watchs.

Edit to add, here's a pic of the guess watch... not sure how flimsy it really is
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
$14.95

Timex

$17.95
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
seiko has scratch resistant glass and are thin and some are titanium for light weight and have a metal band..  that about fits your criteria.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#3]
synthetic saphire "crystal" is very, very scratch resistant - more so than the metal the watch is made with - but do not think you will find it in your price range.
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 6/23/2005 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Timex Ironman
Get the basic one
cheap and will hold up like hell
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top