Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 10:18:04 AM EDT
Need help finding a audio of someone screaming at the top of their lungs.  I want to make one of those videos where someone pops up in the middle of nowhere and scares the shit out of the people watching it.  I have looked all over and can't find a audio of it.  Any ideas where I can get this.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Any help?????
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The ATF has just surrounded a house in Van Nuys. They will eventually set it on fire, so just wait a while and record it
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
wilhelm scream!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#4]
easy just get a tape recorder and remind your wife that she's married to you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
look on these 2 sites.  i just googled "scream.wav"         you can probably be creative and think of a few other things to search for if nothing on these sites work

www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/human.shtml

wavthis.com/HWeen.html

edit: i guess i should be an ass and say "Google is your friend"          that first site has like 20 diff screams.       i presume right click and save as will work
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Google
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
look on these 2 sites.  i just googled "scream.wav"         you can probably be creative and think of a few other things to search for if nothing on these sites work

www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/human.shtml

wavthis.com/HWeen.html

edit: i guess i should be an ass and say "Google is your friend"          that first site has like 20 diff screams.       i presume right click and save as will work

Thanks.  I did google scream but didn't think about putting the .wav after it.

P.S. It works.  thanks
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top