Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 9:45:11 AM EDT
A few months back someone posted a  tattoo pic of a grim reaper/wraith holding an m-16 done in American flag colors. This might not be the description but if you knowhat I'm talking about could you post the pic or a link to it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Just use the search engine and type in:  I'm with stoopid.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Will-rogers,
Thanks for contributing that  clever response.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a confession to make. You all may have noticed that whenever the topic of "tattoos" comes up, I get quite cranky, and inevitibly go on an obnoxious rant about the evils of tattoos.
Well, I think you should all know why.

This is me:

I got drunk and had this done a few years back and well, I AM a big Star wars fan, but I have a few regrets. I should have saved room for Jar Jar Binks.

Wow.
You don't say...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:14:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a confession to make. You all may have noticed that whenever the topic of "tattoos" comes up, I get quite cranky, and inevitibly go on an obnoxious rant about the evils of tattoos.
Well, I think you should all know why.

This is me:

www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/star-wars-tattoos-737050.jpg

I got drunk and had this done a few years back and well, I AM a big Star wars fan, but I have a few regrets. I should have saved room for Jar Jar Binks.

Wow.
You don't say...

Oh fuck!  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I should have saved room for Jar Jar Binks.

Eat a few more Twinkies...  You'll fit him on there sooner or later!

~Dg84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top