Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2004 12:44:16 PM EDT
I have looked everywhere for a Gas Block for a Bushy Super Light anyone know where I can find one?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:45:17 PM EDT
contact yankee hill Machine. Bet they can make you one.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:06:31 PM EDT
There are several already on the market that might work...especially the low profile kind. Go to brownell's, and search "AR-15"...you'll get pages of stuff, and you'll see a few gas blocks that might fit the bill.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:42:26 PM EDT
checked Brownells and No Joy there
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:49:42 PM EDT
hmm...what kind are you looking for?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:20:51 AM EDT
Try Olympic Arms. They used to have them. Not sure if they still sell the ultralight barrels, though.

Fenian, the standard gas blocks have a 3/4" hole through them. The ultralight barrels are only 5/8".
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:27:59 AM EDT
Bring $ (and not what you asked) but you might consider a PRI flip-up in 0.625".
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:30:01 AM EDT


Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:37:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2004 3:38:47 AM EDT by rocko]
I was looking for the same thing a month or so back. A couple of folks told me that YHM made them in the past, but when I inquired, they did not. I just needed something that fit under a longer FF rail, so I ended up just milling down the FSB that came with it. Depending on what you are looking to do, that may work for you as well - and some combination of a hacksaw, file, grinder, dremel, is all that is really necessary for tools. PRI ($$$) also makes a .625 flip up front sight GB, but no-one makes a plain or railed GB that I was able to find.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:24:18 AM EDT
saw the PRI flip up but I want something that will fit under a railed handguard

anyways point is mute for me now I cancelled my super light order and ordered a RRA R-4 barrel instead
Top Top