Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/30/2006 10:47:11 AM EST
Had a "friend" who sent me a stupid video where some skank calls Bush all kinds of names and this "friend" thought it was very funny. Moron! So anyways... I told him that it wasn't funny and said why and compared Bush to Klinton. Below is his response. I started to bring-up the 1st WTC bombing, USS Cole, etc, but give me some good responses to shut him up. BTW... he's a lawyer and thinks he's smarter than everyone else...

"I would happily debate the intellect of Bill Clinton compared to
> George W. anytime, or until the end of time. Bush has done more to
> make the rest of the world hate us than the last 4 democratic
> presidents combined. He has also done more to compromise our national
> security, tenfold, than Clinton ever did.
>
> A blow job in the white house wasn't the best idea, but I don't
> think it ever made our borders any less safe."
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:49:31 AM EST
give him a copy of "Path to 911"
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:51:21 AM EST
AWB
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:52:32 AM EST
Clinton is smarter than Bush.

How else can you get away with all that Bill has done?

As to the world liking us? Who gives?

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:53:54 AM EST

Tell your friend that while he was off at work, you did not have sexual relations with his wife.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:59:40 AM EST
It IS likely that Bill Clinton had one of the highest IQ's of any President.

But that doesn't change the fact that he was an American President who apparently hated
America and everything it stood for.

It's really a damned shame. If Clinton's brilliance had also included a solidly pro-America viewpoint and moderately conservative values, he could have accomplished wonders.

Bush is no dummy, either. But anyone would agree that he's not the greatest orator.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:36:22 AM EST
I just sent him this response.

"Are you serious with the statement "Bush has done more to make the rest of the world hate us than the last 4 democratic presidents combined"? You sound as though you got your talking points directly from the democratic party. (I will freely admit that I probably sound like I get mine from the repubs.)

I am curious as to what you think about the events that lead up to 9/11 -- ALL of which were experienced during Clinton's presidency (Khobar Towers, 1st World Tade Center bombing, USS Cole, embassies in Tanzania and Kenya) and if it's worth it to have a president who keeps the rest of the world "happy" by doing NOTHING to secure the country. I've been a vocal critic of Bush's Mexican border policy forever and will continue to be. And speaking of the previous democratic presidents, do you remember that little hostage crisis over in Iran around the turn of the 80's decade? The one incurred under Jimmy Carter? Do you know that books have been written since that where the former leader of that little speed bump of a country was afraid of awakening the "sleeping giant" (just like the Japs in WWII). But after Carter's response of wanting to kiss and hold hands and beg forgiveness, he was disgusted and actually LAUGHED at the US? Militant islamofascists hold nothing but disdain when their enemy shows weakness and it actually emboldens them. Did that add to our security? Have we had any attacks on US soil since 9/11? There's little doubt in my mind that we WILL have more. And who knows, any weapons used may very well come from our southern border. But islamic terrorists spent the 90's (Clinton's decade) testing us and our response to terrorist acts. We lobbed a few cruise missiles at an abandoned factory in Iraq once. And we allowed our special forces to be humiliated in Somalia because we kept their hands tied behind their backs and didn't allow them use the right tool for the job -- all because of politics.

What was it again that Clinton did to make this country so secure? Or Carter?

The rest of the world hates us? That's not news. People hate other people who are more prosperous than they are and who seem to win at everything. They are jealous. But for hating us so bad, they sure are eager belly up to the watering trough and get all the financial aid and benefits that come with being an ally. I don't hate us. I still think we're the best country in the world. And so evidently, do the many thousands of people who clamor to get there, legally and otherwise. But I suppose until the democraps get back in their little power capsules, we're never going to hear the end of the whiny, bitchy, self-loathing garbage that we've been hearing for years now. So what the hell... maybe it will be better if that happens. Because then I won't have to hear it any more. Oh sure, the complete and utter SCREWING WILL CONTINUE. As if the democraps have any plan at all for anything. They just know that they want power again, no matter what. And then we can have Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the 9th Circuit Court ruling from the West, and President Hillary Clinton ruling from the East. Sounds like a real moderate government to me... not."
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:40:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:56:28 AM EST
The more pissed off the democrats are, the better the job is that the republicans are doing.

And the democrats are very, very pissed.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:19:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Label:

"I would happily debate the intellect of Bill Clinton compared to
> George W. anytime, or until the end of time. Bush has done more to
> make the rest of the world hate us than the last 4 democratic
> presidents combined. He has also done more to compromise our national
> security, tenfold, than Clinton ever did.
>
>

A) Ask why the 9-11 terrorists trained under Klinton????? Bush wasn't even known when training started, I bet.

B) Ask why the FIRST WTC bombing was held on his watch?

C) Punch him HARD in the mouth & then ask him how he feels not being able to strike back w/o a vote of his neighbors & friends first???????????

D) Save your energy. He's a kool-aid drinker & he'll believe the DNC instead of his lieing eyes.......................
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:21:57 PM EST
Klinton Lied..... People actually did die!
Top Top