Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2017 9:37:27 AM EDT
I posted this over in the Business/Investing forum yesterday, but I haven't gotten any response.  Posting this in GD for more exposure.

Quoted:
I know we have quite a few entrepreneurs on this site.  I need help from one of you.  I'm taking an entrepreneurship class right now, and one of my assignments is to interview an entrepreneur.  Between work, family, and 4 classes, it's proving quite difficult for me to find time to go sit down and interview someone.  What I've done is typed the questions in to a word document and I'm hoping that one of you (who is an entrepreneur) would be willing to take the time and answer those questions.  I have to type a five page paper that is based off of this interview.  The answers given to me WILL NOT be shared with anyone outside of those who are responsible for grading my paper and those who have access to my writing portfolio.  To my knowledge, the only people who have access to my writing portfolio are myself, my professor, and the writing center at my university.  I will not share any of the information outside of that without your permission.  If anyone here is willing and able to help, please send me a PM with your email address and I will email you the word doc with the questions.  There are 17 questions asking details about your business and the startup process.  I only request that you answer each question and get the doc file back to me within a day or so.  This is a large request, I know, but I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

The only requirements are:  this must be a legitimately established business which you started and currently run, and the business must have a business plan.

To ease any fears/concerns:  I'm not here to do anything shady.  I'm not looking for ideas to steal or anything like that.  I'm just trying to finish a degree I started a long time ago.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top