Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/14/2005 12:54:51 PM EST

My brother in Law has my Baretta 92fs, he asked to barrow/try it before he bought one. I hardley shoot it as is, and he's realy come to like it, so I said I'd sell it to him. Here's where it gets sticky.

He active duty in AL, I'm in PA. He has no intention of comming back to PA, and I don't have any plans to go to AL.

We will be together in GA over the Christmas holiday and this is the closet we'll be for the next 4 years.

Can I just find an FFL in GA and have him do the transfer?

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:01:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:49:57 PM EST
No, not unless he is a resident of Georgia. The only places the handgun can be transferred to him is his home state or the state in which he is stationed under military orders.
Top Top