Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2016 9:20:58 PM EDT
I need a universal remote that does IR and RF/Bluetooth and is back lit. Could care less if it has a screen or just buttons. Any suggestions?

I have a Logitech Harmony Touch in the living room and if push comes to shove i guess i can go that route but i would love to avoid dropping two bills to get the RF model just for the boom boom room.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need a universal remote that does IR and RF/Bluetooth and is back lit. Could care less if it has a screen or just buttons. Any suggestions?

I have a Logitech Harmony Touch in the living room and if push comes to shove i guess i can go that route but i would love to avoid dropping two bills to get the RF model just for the boom boom room.

Thanks!!
View Quote

Just jam a tens unit up her ass, apply proper voltage till she gets up and changes channel/changes volumes/powers tv on-off
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just jam a tens unit up her ass, apply proper voltage till she gets up and changes channel/changes volumes/powers tv on-off
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!!

Came here to post this- oddly enough

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!!

I thought this was going to be another remote control panties thread...
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
A big dick and an even bigger portfolio - the only universal remote that works in a bedroom.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Logitech 650. Can be had for 40 bucks on Amazon. It's what I use in my living room and it's the tits.

Ah shit. Didn't see the backlit thing. But with all logitechs you can add the IR receiver.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Another Harmony fan here.
I'd just go that route.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!!

LOL...
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Another Harmony fan here.I'd just go that route.
View Quote

I love it. Just to add the RF makes it a total of 200 bucks.. Works flawlessly but for the bedroom its steep.. Oh well. guess i just need to bite the bullet.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I love it. Just to add the RF makes it a total of 200 bucks.. Works flawlessly but for the bedroom its steep.. Oh well. guess i just need to bite the bullet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

At the very worst, you'll have a backup for your living room...

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't really use it and don't know the details - but I have an app on my tablet that will run the DVR and the TV.  Doesn't run anything else (our receiver is ancient, it doesn't talk to much anything anymore)
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 is 1, 1 is none.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't really use it and don't know the details - but I have an app on my tablet that will run the DVR and the TV.  Doesn't run anything else (our receiver is ancient, it doesn't talk to much anything anymore)
View Quote

My blu ray player has this.  Runs through wifi.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top