Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 4:29:44 PM EDT
My NordicTrack POS treadmill just shit the bed - any ideas for a replacement? It has to fold, have a good warranty, and cost less than 1500 bucks. I'm looking to buy right now, so it has to be a new model currently available.

Thoughts?

I posted this initially in GD hoping to get more hits quickly as I need this soon - full disclosure.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Search this forum. There's a thread about treadmills from a couple of months ago that should help you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyway, I went with this. Should be here in a few days.
Fitline T400
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like you picked a good one. What happend to you $1500 price range. It looks like its going to be a step you from your Nordic Trac.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What happend to you $1500 price range.

Good question.

After doing a wee bit of research on this, I decided that I wanted a treadmill with 3 HP. Once you go over 2 HP the prices tend to go up.

ETA
I paid $1700, not the $2000 price listed in the link.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are going to run on a treadmill you want atleast 2 horse power 3 would be ideal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top