Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/10/2003 7:55:02 PM EDT
I've been reading about Tito's Vodka on one of the threads here, and went off to try to find out where I can buy a bottle (or two) to enjoy/try out. It seems that because I live in the "Godforsaken" state of Michigan, that it is not available to Me here anywhere. Unless I could get a local dealer to buy a case or two from the distributor. I called the manufacturer in Austin, Texas and was told that I might be SOL. The gentleman said that if I might find a friend in a state that sells it, He or She might be able to send Me this "Gift".

Now, I have no understanding of the laws of sending a bottle or two to here from another state. So what I'm asking (if legal) is if I could send someone the correct $$ for the bottles + S&H, if someone would be able to help out?

Thanks,
Tall(howdryIam)Sha­dow
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:52:29 PM EDT
^^BUMP^^
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:09:58 AM EDT
Except for Tito the Yugoslav most Tito's are hispanic. Hispanics make decent cerveza and good tequila, they aren't famous for Vodka, russians make vodka. Run a google search for internet liquor sales, you may find you can buy it that way. Mail order booze is one of those pesky state's rights things. some can and some can't.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:04:01 AM EDT
Made right here in Austin. Got a bottle on my kitchen counter as we speak. Got two vanilla beans floatin in it also.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:16:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PaDanby: Except for Tito the Yugoslav most Tito's are hispanic. Hispanics make decent cerveza and good tequila, they aren't famous for Vodka, russians make vodka.
View Quote
Do a google search, or go to [url]http://www.titos-vodka.com/ [/url] I think You'd be suprized at how famous Tito's is.
Run a google search for internet liquor sales, you may find you can buy it that way. Mail order booze is one of those pesky state's rights things. some can and some can't.
View Quote
Did it already, Tito's is a very small place & not too well known yet. The only place I could buy it wants Big $$$ for it + a big $$$ shipping charge. I have sent wine to other states as a gift, and thought I might be able to get a fellow AR-15'er "Down South" to do the same for Me. Maybe I can ship him in some snow or something [;)] Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:18:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARChoo: Made right here in Austin. Got a bottle on my kitchen counter as we speak. Got two vanilla beans floatin in it also.
View Quote
Oh!, Sure! Rub it in why don't ya!' [;)] What's the vanilla do for the taste? sounds good! Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:48:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tall_Shadow:
Originally Posted By ARChoo: Made right here in Austin. Got a bottle on my kitchen counter as we speak. Got two vanilla beans floatin in it also.
View Quote
Oh!, Sure! Rub it in why don't ya!' [;)] What's the vanilla do for the taste? sounds good! Tall Shadow
View Quote
Makes it smell like vanilla.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:39:42 PM EDT
Me and my Christmas buddy just sent bottles of spirits to each other. His went Fedex and mine went USPS. The post mistress was most helpful and never flinched when I told her what it was that I was shipping.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:10:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Pangea: Me and my Christmas buddy just sent bottles of spirits to each other. His went Fedex and mine went USPS. The post mistress was most helpful and never flinched when I told her what it was that I was shipping.
View Quote
That's just the kind of news I was waiting to hear! Thanks! Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:04:27 PM EDT
wanilla in wodtka? that's like putting beans in chili.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:09:23 AM EDT
Next batch Imma gonna try a blood orange somehow.
Top Top