Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 11:06:26 PM EDT
Something small.. Like mini refrigerator size.. Bolts to the floor... Any ideas or links would be appresiated.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Fort Knox Safes

Thanks.. Any other companies out there?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a nice Cannon about that size purchased used for $150. Fire and security rated, weighs about 300lb. Think it'd be about $400 new, good safe.

Look around and see if you can find a used safe private party in your area, or a trade-in at a dealer.

Lots of good brands, you'll know quality when you see it, and when you try to move it.

My little Cannon doesn't get any use because I had to buy bigger, why not buy a full-size rifle safe?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Something small.. Like mini refrigerator size.. Bolts to the floor... Any ideas or links would be appresiated.

Attractive optional tan cushion and oak cabinet conceals the HC1854 discreetly and can be used as a comfortable bench seat in a bedroom, office or den. Assisted by two hydraulic gas pistons, the door opens and closes gently

* Inside lined with plush gray velour fabric.
   * Independent laboratory tested in a gas furnace at temperatures
     up to 1275°F, for a period of 30 minutes. Interior temperature
     did not exceed 350°F.
   * High strength double wall unitized 14 ga. body and a 3/4"
     thick formed door.
   * Group II lock and front read dial protected by a drill resistant
     hardplate.
   * 5 one-inch chrome-plated steel locking bolts.
   * 4 pre-cut anchor holes.
   * Outside Dimensions: 18H x 54W x 22D

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top