Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/17/2002 4:24:21 PM EST
I am looking for a copy of an e-mail joke I got several weeks ago. The joke was a response to a about a man who lost his wife in an airport. They were returning home from a trip to Africa. There was a picture attached of a naked woman holding a LARGE Bushman by the leg. If someone has this please e-mail it to me. I've got a buddy I want to send it to. Also post a note here so I don't get it fifty-eleven times. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 2:59:45 PM EST
Let's bump this back up and try again. Got a bet down that I can find this thing. Guy I bet didn't know I was getting professional help.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:16:04 PM EST
i have seen that but i no longer have it either. i did a format awhile back and lost all my e-mails. that was a funny one. i dont remember the whole letter but i remember it saying something about her bing seen and she was tired and having trouble walking.... lol.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:41:16 PM EST
Originally Posted By Tanstaafl: I am looking for a copy of an e-mail joke I got several weeks ago. The joke was a response to a about a man who lost his wife in an airport. They were returning home from a trip to Africa. There was a picture attached of a naked woman holding a LARGE Bushman by the leg. If someone has this please e-mail it to me. I've got a buddy I want to send it to. Also post a note here so I don't get it fifty-eleven times. Thanks
View Quote
I think you might have go to the VisualJokes.Com website. You might find the naked the woman holding the LARGE bushman.
Top Top