Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 12:12:35 PM EDT
Hey all you Arfcommers-

I need help finding the birthday gift for my father who is a Vietnam vet ('69-70 -USMC, FSB Ross now on 100% disability from agent orange exposure).

I am looking to buy a new Ar15 for his birthday (Halloween) that most closely resembles the Vietnam era M16 (triangular handguards and such) and was wondering who makes one and what the probable price range would be.

*Also I moved to Seattle 2.5 months ago from Utah but I have an AK license. We have a fishing lodge on Wrangell Island and need my AK license to buy supplies minus taxes for the lodge. Will this be an issue in purchasing? Would an AK carry permit make any difference?

Thanks for any/all assistance.  Edited for clarification purposes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, Fulton Armory makes a M16A1 Clone.  I think you can also still get get an A1 upper from Bushmaster.

As far as WA laws, I have no clue.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
IIRC, Fulton Armory makes a M16A1 Clone.  I think you can also still get get an A1 upper from Bushmaster.

Thanks will check them out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Does  anyone know if colt offers a rifle in this style?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top