Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 5:02:51 PM EDT
okay here is the situation: i rented a car from 5/26 - 5/31, the mileage in was 12,508 (this is important, will explain lata) dummy me didnt get the insurance (1st lesson learned). welp now , today 7/3 i get a letter stating i owe 500bux, due to damage , and they send a pic of the rear bumper pushed in on the corner. NOW the inspection was done on 6/6 for the est. and the car at time of inspection was 12,527 now there isnt any place that cant be gotten too in less than 20 miles. NOW , when i turned in the car on the 5/31 they had to go out and get my IN mileage, now wouldnt they have inspected the car then and there , so if there was damage they could bring it to my attention, not almost 2 months later. I know for a fact i did not damage the car, it was one of the minimum wage dope smoking lot porters. The office wont be open til monday the 8th, so i jus wanna see what options, opinions, suggestions sumone may have. thanks
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell them to cram sand.  It was returned with no damage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top