Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/21/2012 8:12:30 AM EST
On Sunday, I got lucky and found a Walmart that still had Wii U in stock. So when I went to pick one up as a Christmas present for the kids, I noticed they had two in stock. So I figured I could buy the second one and sell it on Ebay like everyone else is doing. However, now I am thinking about donating it to the child who's name I pulled off of my works Boys and Girls clube donation tree. He wants a Wii game, so I thought, maybe I could make his Christmas with a Wii U. However, my wife things $300 is too much and wants me to sell it on Ebay. So i thought I would get some feedback for Arfcom on their recommendation.

Poll Coming.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:30:39 AM EST
No other opinions??
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:35:43 AM EST
If it doesn't put your family in a financial bind, I'd donate it. But it also depends on the wife-unit's temper, It's not fun having to hide the rolling pins and steak knives.
Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:43:09 AM EST
The kid already has a wii. Sell it, use some of the money toward a game.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:09:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By JBlitzen:
The kid already has a wii. Sell it, use some of the money toward a game.

That is a good point. He did ask for some clothes and shoes too. Sell the Wii and buy him a few pairs of clothes and some shoes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:38:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By Seven_Sixty_Two:
If it doesn't put your family in a financial bind, I'd donate it. But it also depends on the wife-unit's temper, It's not fun having to hide the rolling pins and steak knives.
Ask me how I know.

Luckily she does not ever remember the code to the safe.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:40:12 PM EST
Profit.

The only answer to anything.
Top Top