Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:58:52 AM EDT
On some sites there is a list of threads.  

When the cursor arrowhead is on one of the threads there is an information box that pops up and obscures the titles of the other threads.  A similar thing happens other places.  The box often has no useful information, none that I want to see, ever.

This is very inconvenient.   (My wife doesn't like to hear me screem curses at the computer.)

Is there any way to prevent this box from popping up?

Thanks

Mike S
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:01:45 AM EDT
[#1]
www.vibrantmedia.com/whatisIntelliTXT.asp?ipid=1210&cc=us&server=itxt2.us.intellitxt.com

Remove Vibrant Media Intellitxt
Since Intellitxt does not run on an individual's computer but rather on the web site itself, there is nothing to uninstall to remove it. The only way to not see these links would be to stop visiting sites using Intellitxt advertising technology. However Intellitxt does offer an optional HTML tag for site owners to allow visitors to their sites to turn Intellitxt ads on or off.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:06:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top