Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 6:18:09 PM EDT
Ok, my supervisor takes great pleasure in causing me grief (In a theoretical sense). We argue back and forth on Kerry vs Bush. Twice now he's left some paper on my desk pointing out the benefit of Kerry. First time I responded with a picture of a waffle on his desk, but he countered with "Lets be serious"
Ok.
THis time he printed out this and noted
Prescott Sheldon Bush - Nazi sympathizer and war profiteer
George Herbert Bush - Complacant in Iran/Contra and Contra Cocaine smuggling into the US during Reagan Administration.
George Walker Bush - Unelected fraud, War criminal and Bible thumping dry drunk

Its time to fight back. I need some good nasty info on Kerry and Clinton, something printable. So far I've printed the Swift Boat page and am pointing out he's a Communist Traitor who wont release his war records, and the whole Kerry accepting a shotgun and violating gun laws without reprecussions, which means he supports a dual standard in gun laws.

Come on guys, I need some help here to get some REAL good dirt on Kerry/Clinton. Shouldnt be too fucking hard now should it.

Thanks in advance! Links to printable stuff even better!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
a 168gr BTHP usually works....

J/K....

"Unfit for Command" maybe a good (albeit expensive) idea.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the same problem with some of my teachers, instead of putting crap on there desk I put it on there chalk board
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have the same problem with some of my teachers, instead of putting crap on there desk I put it on there calk board

I'm not touchin his calk. Not no way, not no how. We'll just have to agree to disagree, cause I aint messin with calk!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Who cares? I'm voting for whichever candidate shows up and blows me best at the voting booth.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Shit in your hand and throw it at him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
damnit
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shit in your hand and throw it at him.

That probably wouldnt be a career move.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#8]
George Herbert Walker Bush: WW2 pilot who didn't put himself up for medals for self inflicted and/or negligent wounds
George Walker Bush: was elected, even the recounts done by liberal anti-Bush newspapers show he won in florida
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Kerry is married to an .." AFRICAN AMERICAN "....!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Walk up to him and say, "You know what? You're right. I am going to act like a liberal. You are creating a hostile work environment for me based upon my political affiliation, and I am contemplating legal action should such harassment not cease immediately. You have been warned."

See how he likes being on the other end of the shit stick...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Go buy a copy of stolen honor and leave it on his desk.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Cover his or her car completely with Bush stickers, the entire car !
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:28:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Bill Clinton: rapist.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:00:35 AM EDT
[#14]
For starters:

Clinton: only the second president ever to be impeached
Kerry: Ass hat, lying traitor who colluded with the enemy in time of war
Ted Kennedy: do I even have to go there lol
Ted Kennedy's Father: Bootlegger, nazi sympathizer

A LOT of rich American businessmen had ties to Germany at the start of WWII...including Joe Kennedy Jr, the Kennedy family patriarch.  He was also a bootlegger.  

As for his crack about Bush being unelected, the Supreme Court ruled that he was...if your boss wants to argue against the rule of law, he's gonna look like a commie (which he is already).  Also, there was a major newspaper collaboration that said under almost all of the LEGAL scenarios involving vote recounts, Bush STILL would have won the election.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#15]
If you want to be happy at work, don't talk politics.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:12:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Bush got more of the popular vote than Klinton got in either election.
Bush the Elder WWII hero.
Bush I man of faith.
Papers implicate Kerry working for Viet Commies www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41106
Terese Kerry paid 15% tax rate and outsourced jobs to Mexico and Asia.
Bush won more counties than kerry.
Bush being dry indicates he is a strong man.
Bush twins are hot, Kerry's kid looks like a fricking horse.
UN litmus test for our foriegn policy.
Joseph Kennedy was a Nazi sympathizer in the 1930's, too, and his son and grandson endorse Kerry (that'd be Ted and son Patches).
Klinton wa soffered Bin laden but was busy face fucking a fat little intern to see the Sudanese that arrived wishing to speak to them (corrobated by Lewinski's testimony and White House visitor logs).
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:13:51 AM EDT
[#17]
There is an obvious and simple solution to your problem...

Boobytrap your cubicle with claymores!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:23:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

George Walker Bush - Unelected fraud, War criminal and Bible thumping dry drunk

this foolishness doesn't deserve the dignity of a response.  your supervisor is an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:37:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Unelected fraud

The current electoral system is based upon the 12th Amendment to the Constitution in 1804.  The overall popular vote of the country is not a basis for choosing our president.  This has heppened in 1876 when Hayes won over Tilden.  1888 when Harrison won over Cleveland.  And again in 2000 when Bush won over Gore.  For purposes of the Guiness Book of World Records, the 2000 election was the closest according to popular vote, but the 1876 election was closest in regards to electoral vote (a separation of a single electoral vote).    But was 2000 the closest overall election?  How about the election of 1800 where the pre-12th Amendment electors couldn't decide and it went to the House to decide, and after 36 runoffs in the House, Jefferson won over Burr.

But no discussion of the 2000 election is complete with our lovable Florida.  At no time during all the recount fun did Gore lead in the vote count in Florida.  There were many speculations that "if this" and "if that" then Gore would pull ahead.  This is a logical fallacy known as "affirming the consequent" thought some in the news have reargued it based upon "denying the antecedent."  Both argument types are logical fallicies and are given that name for a reason.   Gore was never ahead. The election was never his. It was never stolen from him.  The resulting charade in the House of Representatives after the fact was simply a charade as the House representatives did not have a legal role at this point in the election and they were simply grandstanding their opinions.

Also based in the Constitution, is the Supreme Court which ruled on the proceedings of the election in Florida.  They denyed the arguments placed by Lawrence Tribe on behalf of Vice President Gore.  I respect the work that Tribe has done, particularly in the areas of the Consititution...he is truly one of the great constitutional scholars of our time, however, he is not a Supreme Court Justice.  Tribe's opinion disagrees with that Court decision as he has with other decisions (I've disagreed with a SC decision or three myself), but Tribe said that the place of the high court in American life "is such that we all should rally around, even if we disagree with the results."  The Supreme Court decision was actually two decisions, one was 5-4 in favor of Bush, the other was 7-2 in favor of Bush.

After the election, different media organizations ran a "what-if" study...all of the studies concluded that Bush would have won even if the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Gore plan for recount.  One study played a "what if" scenario based upon a recount method that was never suggested by Gore...in this case, according to the news outlet's study, Gore would have won.

</book>

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If you want to be happy at work, don't talk politics.

Truer words have never been spoken!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top