Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:19:47 PM EST
I live about 200 yards from a river.

Well I was having a background interview today at my house for a job that I am applying for. The background investigator and I were going over my work history, etc. While my wife had the kids and dog outside.

About halfway through the interview I saw through the window that my dog was eating something. It looked like a rat, so I hollered out the window for my wife to see what the dog got ahold of.

It turned out that it was an 8" trout. So I excused myself and went outside and took the fish away from my dog. Then my wife said "look up there, there is a bald eagle.

Apparently, the eagle caught the fish. Then dropped it in my backyard.
It was flying circles over my yard trying to find the fish. I would imagine that it was pretty pissed. My dog was also pissed at me for taking the fish away from her.

Anyways, I thought it was neat and would share.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:24:56 PM EST
Cool
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:27:05 PM EST
I had one drop a mullet onto the hood of my sisters car when she was taking me to work back in the 70s.

Left quite a dent!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:27:11 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:33:19 PM EST
Very cool. A sign of things to come?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:34:38 PM EST
We live on a lake with lots of wildlife and predatory birds.

Found a dead bass in my pool once.

I thought "which one of my dumb friends has enough time to throw dead fish in my pool?"

So i scooped him out and looked closely.

It had talon marks on it's back.

An osprey or bald eagle that fish on the lake must have dropped him.

I wish they would have tried to get him with me watching. That would have been cool!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:35:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 6:36:39 PM EST by GUNSFORHIRE]
Originally Posted By replicators:
Cool

Do you have anymore like it???
Top Top