Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/22/2016 4:42:50 PM EDT
Thought I'd pass this along. It's well out of my depth but a few of you guys might have a use for it.

http://petapixel.com/2016/04/21/shoot-super-detailed-macro-photographs-rti-camera-rig/
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:35:05 PM EDT
That's fucking cool.

If I had the extra cashes laying around, I'd build one of those.

I don't know jack about arduino programming, but I'm a fair hand with electronics in general.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:50:34 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Zack3g:
That's fucking cool.

I don't know jack about arduino programming, but I'm a fair hand with electronics in general.
View Quote

I can't imagine it would cost more than $100 to put it all together really. You can get ~36' of LED tape lights for $25, an Arduino for $25, then it's just the controller and wiring really. I swear the article had the code needed to run the controller as well. Could be wrong, but I thought it did.

Honestly you were the person I thought of when reading it
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:03:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:

I can't imagine it would cost more than $100 to put it all together really. You can get ~36' of LED tape lights for $25, an Arduino for $25, then it's just the controller and wiring really. I swear the article had the code needed to run the controller as well. Could be wrong, but I thought it did.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That's fucking cool.

Yeah, I couldn't come up with $20 right now.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:30:58 AM EDT

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That's fucking cool.

I can understand that.
Top Top