Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 8:42:17 AM EDT
Million Mom March groups will be meeting up at 1:00 PM local time next Saturday. At this time just over 400 people have signed up in 161 cities all over the USA.
Go to [url]http://millionmoms.meetup.com/[/url] and enter your ZIP code and sign up today!

I'll be at the San Diego meeting armed with information about the problem of non-enforcement of existing federal gun control laws, and all how support for any extension or expansion of the "assault weapons" ban would be a setback for gun control.

(At this point of the three people who have signed up for the San Diego meeting, two are obviously pro-RKBA.)

Here's some more information about the MMM:

[url]http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/leaflets/mmm.html[/url]

[url]http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/leaflets/501c3.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Enter your ZIP code and sign up today!
View Quote

You can even leave a little message on the website. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#2]
BTW (and btt):

Click on the Links tab to see "Other Meetup Topics Popular with Moms Who Care About Gun Violence".

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL!!  I input my zipcode and it gives me this message:

Not enough Moms Who Care About Gun Violence near York-Hanover, PA can make it, so this month's Meetup is cancelled. Join this topic by filling in the info below and we'll sign you up for next month.
View Quote

I guess there aren't that many lesbo's around here....
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey gus, there's one signed up in Harrisburg.  It might be worth the drive.

The board has some very amusing bugs.  When I click on cities other than my own, I usually see people from my own and apparently random other cities.

Come on, people, let's all sign up!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#5]
ROFL...

I just got the same message for Chicago!  If Daleyland doesn't have enough soccer moms to sign up, who does?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Try a different ZIP code in the Chicago area.  The list shows Chicago as having 7 signed up.  I think you have to get in before you can see it, so here's the top dozen or so for your amusement:

Top Cities for Million Moms Meetups
New York City (15 members)
Boston, MA (12)
San Diego, CA (11)
Kansas City, MO (8)
Dallas-Plano, TX (8)
Detroit, MI (8)
Washington, DC (8)
Minneapolis, MN (7)
Chicago, IL (7)
Oakland-Alameda, CA (7)
Baltimore, MD (7)
Trenton, NJ (7)

Wow.  15 members in NYC.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Phil, I think everybody understands that.  The national MMM is dead as an organization.

It's an opportunity to subvert the gun grabbers on a very small, local scale.  I'm going to be there even if only one true MMMer shows up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Not a single person has signed up in Texas [>(]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#10]
cool, not enough people near Buffalo
oh well, guess I'll have to go to the gun show that day instead [:)]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I posted a little message in the Members area:

yodadago (Cincinnati, OH)
I want to know more about the anti-gun organization who's founder was convicted for shooting someone with an illegal firearm.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Someone named "phatshantz" in Phoenix wrote this:

Do the criminals care that you have already added 20,000 gun laws to the books? They're already breaking other laws. What's one or 20,000 more? Criminals have a name for unarmed women: victims. Get a gun. Learn to use it.
View Quote

[LOL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top