Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 11:40:15 PM EDT
  Any interested National Geographic will be running their 9-11 4 hour series starting at 0300 Central Time. I watched it the first time they aired it and it is very well done.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, Thanks.
I see it listed as 2 HRS though.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
People are saying it's surprisingly conservative.
Example- they point out that Clinton had two definate chances to take out Bin Laden, 100% for sure. But both times the douche said no.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Cool, Thanks.
I see it listed as 2 HRS though.  

It's the 2nd part of 2.

They won't be replaying Part 1 until September 8th at 7pm EASTERN time, when they will play both part 1 and 2 back to back.

A great quote from the show, from one of the north tower survivors... Louis Lesce who was on 86th floor

"I'm going down and there was a point where we stopped, and this fireman is on the same step as me. He looked at me and I looked at him. And that look - he knew where he was going,  I didn't. And that's what I found very, very interesting. He knew exactly where he was going and he didn't miss a Goddamed step. And I knew where I was going and I... was tripping. And I thought that was... magnificent."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top