Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2002 6:25:50 PM EDT
I haven't published this too much and have had marginal success so I thought I would risk the threat of posting it out here.  I have had a calling to help the family of a fallen soldier, Nate Chapman. I like other enthusiasts train hard, shoot often and play weekend warrior in tactical classes, but Nate paid the ultimate price for his dedication to his country. An Olympic Arms rifle will be raffled for the benefit of the family of Nate Chapman.

The price is $10 and the rifle is an Olympic Arms CAR-97.

Please check the details of the raffle at my website if interested.
[url]http://www.rcsunlimited.com[/url]

Thanks to all those who have already signed up to support their family.

God Bless,
Craig Simpson
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 12:06:21 AM EDT
[#1]
How do we enterusing Paypal?  Do we just send a payment to your account with "Nate Chapman Raffle" in the comment section?
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How do we enterusing Paypal?  Do we just send a payment to your account with "Nate Chapman Raffle" in the comment section?
View Quote

You can enter with a pre-setup button that reads DONATE on my website at this location.
[url]http://www.rcsunlimited.com/nateraffle.html[/url]

Or you could just send payment as you described and reference the Nate Chapman Rifle Raffle.

Details for contributing directly to the fund are located at the Olympic Arms website if you don't want to participate in the raffle.

Please pass this around as I would like to raise about $10,000 if I could.  Thanks again to all those who have already signed up.

Craig Simpson
RCS unlimited
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 6:15:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Done also.

I didn't realize that the Visa/MC image was a link to Paypal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top