Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2015 4:00:04 AM EDT
http://wkrn.com/2015/09/01/nashville-couple-finds-holds-trespassing-suspect-until-police-arrive/

Crystan Strong-Taylor pulled up to her grandmother’s home on Mecca Drive with their two young kids last Thursday night and allegedly found John Mastin inside.

“I was scared. I was terrified,” said Taylor.

Her husband trapped Mastin in the garage and ultimately began punching him after he tried to escape.

Taylor told News 2 she also punched Mastin three times.

“She’s raised me. She’s my life. I love her,” said Taylor about her grandmother. She said she would do anything for her.

“If that means taking down anybody, I will take down anybody,” she continued.

According to the police affidavit, Mastin “mistakenly went to Mecca Drive” because he was “intoxicated.”

The affidavit said he lifted up the garage door, which is attached to the home, and opened the door to the home.

Mastin was detained by Taylor and her husband until police arrived.

“We kept telling him, ‘Do not get up. Do not get up. You are going to wait for the police. You are going to jail.’ He kept trying to get up. Every time he tried to get up, he got knocked out,” said Taylor.
View Quote

Glad they got there when they did.  I have a special hate for criminals who pick on the elderly.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:05:08 AM EDT
She's got purdy hair.  Shame what they did to her face.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:07:50 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Her double eyebrows scared me.

On the grand daughter that is.

I got your joke late.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:07:52 AM EDT
In before the kidnapping and assault charges.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:08:47 AM EDT
Fabio got his angus peppered.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:17:23 AM EDT
Quoted:
In before the kidnapping and assault charges.
View Quote

Yep. This.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:34:02 AM EDT
Says the perp is a process server in the comments.  Didn't a member post about almost shooting a process server that wandered into his unlocked house last year?

Surprised more process servers aren't accidentally shot as they seem to end up in people's residences uninvited.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:52:55 AM EDT
Quoted:

I got your joke late.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got your joke late.

Insane Clown Posse has a salon now, because her and the reporter most go there for the high brow treatment.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top