Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 5:18:15 PM EDT
This is the first time I've ever watched this show...The dad is freakin' HILARIOUS!

"If your not bleedin' I don't want to hear it! No blood no foul, get back on and let's get goin'!"

"You can call me 'Child Endargement' whatever, I'm not going to stop"

I LOVE this guy!

BTW...The Nanny is probably personally responsible for the pussification of Great Britan.

"If you want to risk your life that's your business, when you risk the life of your child it's MY business"

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
he said he's a "get 'r dun" type a guy
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I would do a good job as a nanny on that show.

"This is the ass whipper 3000, the most powerful belt in the world and can whip your ass right off.  Now you have to ask yourself a question.  Are you going to sit down and shut the fuck up?  Well, are you PUNK?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
That show isn't worth my time.

Deej(I'veGotOtherShowsToWatch)86
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife was watching this show the other day. I guess my mouth engaged before my brain did, and I said, "You could bring her in for our kids, but I'm just gonna nail her once for fun and throw her ass in the street on camera."

Anybody got a spare bedroom?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My wife was watching this show the other day. I guess my mouth engaged before my brain did, and I said, "You could bring her in for our kids, but I'm just gonna nail her once for fun and throw her ass in the street on camera."

Anybody got a spare bedroom?

ROFL
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#6]

I saw that show for the first time the other day. I could not believe the helpless parents. One kid got out of his bed 39 times. One Mom was saying if her kid cried about something she just couldn't take it so she just had to do whatever the kid wanted. One family had three kids who just ran wild while the Mom cried about it and the Dad just ignored it. I know kids don't come with instructions but damn!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Nanny Jo would be fun in bed.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
 I saw that show for the first time the other day. I could not believe the helpless parents. One kid got out of his bed 39 times. One Mom was saying if her kid cried about something she just couldn't take it so she just had to do whatever the kid wanted. One family had three kids who just ran wild while the Mom cried about it and the Dad just ignored it. I know kids don't come with instructions but damn!

Sadly this is turning into the norm in parenting in this country.  It is much worse, and more widespread then many realize.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Invite her on over! I will just grab by AR (all evil looking of course) and throw it over my shoulder and yell out "goin' shooten'!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top