Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/6/2006 3:17:12 PM EDT
CNN.com

"Aisha Johnson said she didn't think the mayor's comments were necessarily inflammatory, just out of line.

"He should have chosen his words more carefully," she said."

I hope I don't inflame anyone when I say he's a useless nigger

"On Monday, Nagin said God wanted New Orleans to be predominantly black and said he didn't care what the predominantly white Uptown section of the city had to say about it.

"I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day," he said. "This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."

He makes a statement like that and then claims to know what God wants ???????????
I'll pray for his soul.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:20:39 PM EDT
Not going to last long.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:21:40 PM EDT
Hoooleeeey Sheeeit, he dropped the "N" bomb.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:24:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By metoo:
CNN.com

"Aisha Johnson said she didn't think the mayor's comments were necessarily inflammatory, just out of line.

"He should have chosen his words more carefully," she said."

I hope I don't inflame anyone when I say he's a useless nigger

"On Monday, Nagin said God wanted New Orleans to be predominantly black and said he didn't care what the predominantly white Uptown section of the city had to say about it.

"I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day," he said. "This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."

He makes a statement like that and then claims to know what God wants ???????????
I'll pray for his soul.

IBTL you "cracka"
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:25:38 PM EDT
I've only done this once and I'm not sure what the point is but.................

<­BR>

­

IBTL
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:26:43 PM EDT
Interesting he can say that on national TV, but I can't say the opposite here on the forum.
If I get banned....it proves my point.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:27:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By metoo:

How come a black person is able to stay in politics after such a statement? Imagine if he was white and said that he wanted NO to be predominantly white.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:27:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 3:27:57 PM EDT by The_Beer_Slayer]
racial slurs.
Top Top