Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:34:47 PM EDT
Just got this in my email (I get them from all parties..just to keep up):

Dear Friend,

Forward this email to friends.
Great news!  Today was a very big day for Nader/Camejo 2004!  After amazing battles in Florida and Colorado we are now on the ballot in both states as the Reform Party nominees!  In Florida, we went all the way to the Florida Supreme Court where they ruled 6-1 in favor of our right to be on the ballot and the right of Florida voters to choose Nader/Camejo.  The courts are upholding basic constitutional rights that should never have been challenged.

Ralph says, "The anti-Democratic Party should stop trying to limit voter choices through harassment and legal technicalities and start debating the issues."

We're currently on the ballot in 36 states, eight of them are in litigation.  Arkansas and New Mexico are soon to be decided.  Stay tuned.

We're extremely grateful for all of your continued support!

Sincerely,

Theresa Amato

Campaign Manager

(Just back from Florida.)

P.S. You can watch the Florida Supreme Court decision on C-Span tonight (Friday, September 17th) at 11:33 p.m. EDT!  

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like that guy at all but I thought that was wrong to take him off the ballot.

Edit- And the Democrats claim Republicans keep people from voting!  They're the ones who pushed this deal.  And they were the ones who prevented the military absentee ballots from being counted in 2000.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta love the Democrats trying to keep the real liberals (the ones that really don't drive SUVs) off the ballot.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Not that it matters much, but did this happen in time to get his name back on the absentee ballots?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top