Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2001 7:03:22 PM EDT
I think the LAPD should follow their recruiting plan. Maybe they can get better PR.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/qJ/Hx/r9/Aj19082.jpg[/img]

Kinda hard to conceal a weapon in the get up don't cha think. Even for Keltec pistol hehehe
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh BTW, I seem to recall Waverunner posting a pic of himself and saying he was a NYPD. That cop manning the booth looks a lot like him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah, that ain't Waverunner...

He would've Rammed the grille of his Maxima "Full Hilt" up that Pos's...well you get the picture!!!

BTW: Waverunner is NY's [b]only[/b] FINEST !!![:D]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, he looks like he's ready to go, he's got his handcuffs, and I imagine he's got a 'gun'..., I just don't want to see what he's packing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Naw,
someone must have told Officer Polaski
to go get ready for undercover work inside
a crack house.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Now they are even hiring Crack addicts.  

Isn't that Officer Ben Dover?, "you have the right to be silent...put this heh ball gag in your purdy mouth."
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like the spider has caught himself a fly!
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Where's the gimp?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top