Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2013 5:44:51 AM EDT
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/hit_us_with_your_best_shot_andy_5rxZg0gYBJJhkLBtiTPMfJ

Hit us with your best shot, Andy!

Assault-rifle owners statewide are organizing a mass boycott of Gov. Cuomo’s new law mandating they register their weapons, daring officials to “come and take it away,” The Post has learned...

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If you choose to keep your semi automatic weapons you should really consider keeping the (unadulterated) mags.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you choose to keep your semi automatic weapons you should really consider keeping the (unadulterated) mags.

You might as well say fuck it, take a road trip, bring back some PMAGS, & uppers with the evil features too.
That's why they are stupid - they made the problem worse by fucking with law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

At least one.  

That's all you need!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#4]
If anything, MORE AR's and 30 round mags need to be making their way INTO the state, not out. Take that as you may.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish that we could get enough of us New Yorkers and Massholes  to show up at one time and place that they would have to arrest 5,000 unarmed people who are peacefully holding 10 round mags loaded with 8.

MA even gives us something better-components are ammo so an empty,primerless case with a seated bullet is entirely harmless yet is a round of ammunition.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 5:11:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If anything, MORE AR's and 30 round mags need to be making their way INTO the state, not out. Take that as you may.

If there wasn't a panic and I had some to sell, I'd happy sell them to NY'ers all day long.

Easy for me, I'm not doing anything illegal.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 5:14:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wish that we could get enough of us New Yorkers and Massholes  to show up at one time and place that they would have to arrest 5,000 unarmed people who are peacefully holding 10 round mags loaded with 8.

MA even gives us something better-components are ammo so an empty,primerless case with a seated bullet is entirely harmless yet is a round of ammunition.

This.  Show up en masse at the state capitol with 30 round mags and 100 round drums.  Just a little peaceful, civil disobedience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top