Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 11:00:28 PM EDT
I for one am sick of the tunnel between High Street and Broadway Nassau Street. (A C line)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#2]
yep.....

worst detail I've ever done.

really boring and we had inspections up our asses.

the delegates (particularly the texans) were really nice people. The hotel also did the right thing.

my boys who were in the shit, assigned to mobile response and bike unit seem like they had fun. I would have MUCH rather done that.

glad its over. Now I have jump up detail tomorrow and the west indian parade monday. THey denied me sunday off and its my boy in the 63's wedding.... and they are actually making HIM work the west indian parade the day after his wedding.

worst of all, at my pay scale (2 yrs), after taxes, pension and defferred com I doubt I'll even take home $1k
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had an enjoyable time standing at my post - Front Gate to Madison Square Garden

West Indian Day Parade here I come! 0640 x 1515(yeah right!) tour...RDO O/T,  Portal and Eastern Parkway.

I will be at eastern and grand army plaza.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#4]
oh yea, THe florida delegates and even Jeb Bush are going to be writing letters to  bloomfag praising us and saying we should be paid a fairer wage.

Of course it wont mean anything to a megalomaniac who became mayor just because he could.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Stock Exchange; for six nights straight Pine and Nassau St. Did my own meal reliefs. Watching paint dry would have been more entertaining. Good thing I brought an Archos. Four movies on hard drive. Best four bills I spent so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top