Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 7:13:03 PM EDT
Were you expecting that season finale?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
YUP! That captain was a real asshole from the start.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
i knew something was gonna happen when he came in at the end, i figured he would just pull his gun or something, i didn't expect the Lt. to get shot though
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, I saw it coming, especially after the spic comment.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:06:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:16:07 AM EDT
[#5]
She's been good on 2 show's. Tour of Duty and NYPD Blue. She was atrocious on CSI-Miami, and whatever the hell the other one was called.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:55:52 AM EDT
[#6]
But oh holy christ is she hot!
Actually, I hope they bring back that short haired blonde with the huge cans, the one that tried to go be a news anchor, haha.

I kinda thought the LT would wind up kicking Fraker's ass, I didn't really expect him to get shot until Fraker turned around to get his bag.
Never expected Rita to still be there and drop him though.

And how about that honey (pun intended) that Clark was with at the beginning?  Oh lord that was a nice ass shot to open the show with.
I've missed the last couple of weeks, so I was a bit in the dark.  I didn't know Delaney had guest appearances.  Sorry I missed that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:17:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I really like the Chica Detective.  I hope she and the LT get involved so I can see more of her hot bod naked.  They also need to add a hot Asian detective for Medevoy.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:50:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top