Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/17/2009 1:50:59 PM EST
Is this still a good buy?

It has gained a good deal the last few weeks but has lost most of that the last few days.

I have a small amount in it and was wondering what I should do. It hasnt hit my target yet, but I dont want to wait until I lose to realize that I should've sold.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:21:56 PM EST
I checked it out, seems you were a little late. Looked like buy time was around June... Wish I would have seen that one earlier too. It has taken a dip though for now, it's a crap shoot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:34:16 PM EST
I had NVAX, but sold at a hefty profit. I think it's played out.

I'm only holding SVA at present.

NVAX is very speculative, and if H1N1 hysteria subsides, so will NVAX.

These are not "buy and hold".

When these stocks run up on news, it's time to sell, as they move on news, since most are not profitable (they are R&D).

VICL has other things in the pipe besides H1N1 vaccine, so that is a better play at present, IMO.
Top Top