Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2001 8:39:58 PM EDT
i live in charlotte, and there aren't any good outdoor ranges near here.  also, i don't like just shooting at paper.  where are there some public, state-owned park ranges in NC, or where could I find out about them?

james
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Charlotte too!  It's funny that you should mention this because just yesterday a friend at work told me about an outdoor range nearby...and to top it off, it's free!  He's supposed to get me directions to it.  If you want you can e-mail me and I will pass the directions on to you when I get them.
I've been looking for a place to go shoot myself.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Chester County South Carolina, Leeds National Forest, (or is it state forest?), Nice range upkept by SC DNR. Go Down 77 to chester, get on JA Cochrane bypass, take a left athe the BP past the highway dept, and drive till you see the sign that says turn right for Leeds recreation area. Its a real nice remote area,You might find me there on a Wed, Thurs, Or Fri.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep,  that's the place my friend was telling me about.

Thanks for the directions!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top