Quoted:
Yes...yes I do like killing people.

THAT would be my answer

SGatr15

I'm with sarge on this one.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Then, he went and asked straight out "What do you need all of these guns for????"

The only response I've ever been able to come up with that shuts those asshats up is this:

"It isn't about need.  If I ever needed something like this [holds FAL]; it would be a pretty shitty time to start shopping for one, wouldn't it?"  Even the densest mind can make sense of that, given a few seconds.

eta - The other one I've heard here shuts people up too.  

"I came into this world screaming and covered in somebody else's blood.  I've got no problem going out the same way."
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Listen... don't worry about it.

He's an idiot.  You got your ceiling picked up.

What more do you want?..... a logical conclusion from an idiot who couldn't get out of helping a family member fix his ceiling.  

I say... if you ignore this idiots crap.. then you win.  The idiot remains an idiot... and you stay dry when it rains outside.

Life is good!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:32:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Your "aquantance" probably jacks off to michael moore.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait till he gets in over his head at the bar he bounces and the cops have to save his sorry ass with what else a gun.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:34:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:34:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then, he went and asked straight out "What do you need all of these guns for????"

The only response I've ever been able to come up with that shuts those asshats up is this:

"It isn't about need.  If I ever needed something like this [holds FAL]; it would be a pretty shitty time to start shopping for one, wouldn't it?"  Even the densest mind can make sense of that, given a few seconds.

"I came into this world screaming and covered in somebody else's blood.  I've got no problem going out the same way."

I like this... I like this a lot.   Using it in the future.

- BG
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Could I borrow that screaming and covered in someone elses blood quote for...well my signature on multiple forums?  I'll give credit where it's due!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:44:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks 82nd & BUCC.

The first one is original.  Maybe the only one I've ever come with here that people like.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:45:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Could I borrow that screaming and covered in someone elses blood quote for...well my signature on multiple forums?  I'll give credit where it's due!!

You can't borrow it from me.  I swiped it from someone here....don't remember who.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:46:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought it was obvious that the NRA was behind 9/11
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:47:14 AM EDT
[#13]

"I came into this world screaming and covered in somebody else's blood. I've got no problem going out the same way."

Thank you. That's a keeper!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#14]
This is no joke, we have a guy at work who has been talking since 9/11 that it was the Columbians.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This is no joke, we have a guy at work who has been talking since 9/11 that it was the Columbians.

I really worry about the state of our country with people like this.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:56:53 AM EDT
[#16]
possible responses:

"get the F__K out of my house "

"shut your pie hole and pick this shit up"

"dont come into my house and disrepect me by talking shit about my lifestyle when i didnt ask for you opinion"
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:17:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT would be my answer

SGatr15

+1
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:29:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

maybe hes indulged in to much Columbia's famous  national product

fried his brain something fierce.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:31:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Brass, I've got morons like your "Friend" at work.They believe everything in the media is true and therefore they are anti-Bush, anti-gun, anti-common sense.There's no reasoning with them, so I just ignore them or leave the lunch room when the anti rhetoric pops up.I am now the only Pro-Bush supporter in the company of 9.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:03:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:12:08 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT would be my answer

SGatr15

Me too, but my first choice is to use the chainsaw.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:30:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"SAy hello to my leedle Frien' "

How the heck did he reason out the columbians?

Jeeze

/Phil
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:36:56 AM EDT
[#23]
It doesn't surprise me....he IS a bouncer.  Total meathead position.  Just pray he doesn't breed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:40:56 AM EDT
[#24]
When I encounter people like this, I say one thing, "Look, it doesn't matter what I say to you or prove to you, does it?  You won't change your mind anyway, so why waste my time and oxygen" - that always pisses them off.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:48:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Obviously your friend is out of calibration. In order to calibrate him, try bitch slapping him until he seems sane.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:49:25 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
It doesn't surprise me....he IS a bouncer.  Total meathead position.  Just pray he doesn't breed.

Offer to pay for him to have a vasectomy. He can have all the sex he wants without subjecting us to possible propagation of his DNA. Win/win situation.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:56:28 AM EDT
[#27]
When "Head-up-their-ass liberals ask you the "What do you need all these guns for?".The reply that I use is."Well,you gotta have one for every window in your house don't you?" That pisses them off even more.I throughly enjoy muddying up a fool's water.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:24:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeeze

/Phil

Apparently he thinks th US has been messing around too much down there, trying to stop drugs and such. As far as the 9/11 hijackers, the Columbians were able to basically sub-contract out to them.  Go figure! He's not on drugs now, our job is under FAA, but he used to be into meth years ago. Strange thing about him, he is actually one of the smartest people I've met, except for this BS.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
possible responses:

"dont come into my house and disrepect me by talking shit about my lifestyle when i didnt ask for you opinion"

Any or all of those are acceptable.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Apparently he thinks th US has been messing around too much down there, trying to stop drugs and such. As far as the 9/11 hijackers, the Columbians were able to basically sub-contract out to them.  Go figure! He's not on drugs now, our job is under FAA, but he used to be into meth years ago. Strange thing about him, he is actually one of the smartest people I've met, except for this BS.

Intellect/genius often comes bundled with insanity in a two-for-one deal.  That's why people who can deal with astrophysics can also enjoy Art Bell.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Your "friend" is a goddamn lunatic. He doesn't need to be walking around free.

Seriously. He needs professional fucking help.

SG
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:33:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Just let him shoot some of the guns, should fix him right up.  You got any friends with machineguns?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#37]
And his vote will cancel out your vote. That, my friend, is the scariest part of the situation.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeeze

/Phil

I'm going to Colombia a week after gunstock.  Let your friend know I'll investigate the theory while I'm there.

All the liberals I know just spout the usual BS you hear, I don't know any crazies.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Just let him shoot some of the guns, should fix him right up.  You got any friends with machineguns?

I don't know if I'd trust him with a loaded weapon.  His stated belifs make it pretty clear he's unstable.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Well, it couldn't possibly have been the Muslims. They're the Religion of Peace, after all. Anyone can see that they're all about peace and love and pink fuzzy bunnies. Therefore, it's got to be someone else. Who could it be? Let's see, what's the most evil organization in the world? I know - it must have been the NRA. I'll bet they wanted to stir up hatred against innocent Muslims. They're racist, after all (I know it's true because Michael Moore told me so). And since they're a tiny, extremist organization, they can only make things happen through acts of terror, which they have been committing for the last 20 years. And since there's a Republican in the White House, the whole thing must be about Oil. Yup, it makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#41]
If they aren't a complete houseplant, I try to engage them with...

"Well, this one I put together out of parts, refinished it myself, turned, threaded and chambered the barrel.  That one I restocked myself..."

A lot of the time, these head jobs are into carpentry or hotrods or something and they sometimes "get it"!

If you just want to screw with him, when he asks about killing people, say, "Oh no!  I just keep 'em around..."  

Then with exagerated casualness say something like, "Oh by the way, could you help me move the freezer in the basement?"  Then usher him forward, pick up a gun and follow him.  

See if he is "engaged" enough to not walk around the house three times trying to get into the basement!

Arc
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:18:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
possible responses:

The first two exactly with another one, when asked what I needed all the guns for.  NUNYA

And then the question NUNYA?

NUNYA FUCKIN BUSINESS, now  "shut your pie hole and pick this shit up"  or  "get the F__K out of my house "
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

That is why I invited you over here today.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahaha, great answer!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Your friend is an idoit!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

THAT would be my answer

SGatr15

Be sure that when you say it you get a rear serious look on your face and develop your 1000yd stare then shake your head real fast and "snap out of it" and carry on like nothing happened...

S.O.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeeze

/Phil

I'm going to Colombia a week after gunstock.  Let your friend know I'll investigate the theory while I'm there.

All the liberals I know just spout the usual BS you hear, I don't know any crazies.

Be careful down there, they probably still don't like us.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top