Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:46:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2005 10:15:30 PM EDT by SCHNOOK]
This is it . We will see what all of our hard earned dollars have done for us . The test will be in New Orleans LA. I hope they will stand up and demand this confiscation stop. We will see . It is time now for the N.R.A. stand up and slam down their fist and demand "This has gone too far" and show us all what they realy stand for . What do you think will happen? What can we do? What would we do if the N.R.A. let us down? What are the people of N.O. going do after their guns are taken . They will never get them back . They have been told they are not capable of taking care of their selves and are irresponsable gun owners and their worst nightmares "as a gunowner " has come true . Will the rest of our free country and the N.R.A. let this happen?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:49:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SCHNOOK:
This is it . We will see what all of our hard earned dollars have done for us . The test will be in New Orleans LA. I hope they will stand up and demand this confiscation stop. We will see . It is time now for the N.R.A. stand up and slam down their fist and demand "This has gone too far" and show us all what they realy stand for . What do you think will happen? What can we do? What would we do if the N.R.A. let us down? What are the people of N.O. going do after their guns are taken . They will never get them back . They have been told they are not capeable of taking care of their selves and are irresponsable gun owners and their worst nightmares "as a gunowner " has come true . Will the rest of our free country and the N.R.A. let this happen?

Buy all the evil featured stuff you can soon, then, lube up and bend over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:56:12 PM EDT
I thought the AW Ban going away, firearm lawsuit protection, ccw in several more states last year....were all causes our hard earned dollars went to. But hell according to most the people here none of that stuff means anything and in fact those major accomplishments only go to show that the NRA doesn't care about gun owners and just want money. A lot of people need to put the tinfoil back on and go back to the rock they crawled out from under.

Do we have a single case of a law abiding citizen coming forward and stating the cops came into his house and took his legally owned firearms? Without a citizen to file the complaint under the NRA can't do anything because the party damaged by the unfair action has to be a party of the lawsuit. That said, the NRA has said they are looking into it and will go after any cases I just described.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:01:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SWIRE:
I thought the AW Ban going away(Tom Delay, not GWB), firearm lawsuit protection(S.397 will be used not HR.800 which leads to more armor piercing rulings(thats bad), other than that it does not apply to us other than adding cost of a trigger lock , ccw in several more states last year....were all causes our hard earned dollars went to. But hell according to most the people here none of that stuff means anything and in fact those major accomplishments only go to show that the NRA doesn't care about gun owners and just want money. A lot of people need to put the tinfoil back on and go back to the rock they crawled out from under.

Do we have a single case of a law abiding citizen coming forward and stating the cops came into his house and took his legally owned firearms? Without a citizen to file the complaint under the NRA can't do anything because the party damaged by the unfair action has to be a party of the lawsuit. That said, the NRA has said they are looking into it and will go after any cases I just described.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:38:59 PM EDT
For the first time in my life I am genuinely concerned about confiscation.

Why the hell walk the straight and narrow your entire life only to have it all taken away?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:48:03 PM EDT
Even one legally bought,legally owened gun confiscated is one too many!!!!

With out exception if it is your only fire-arm!!!

SCHNOOK How's your knee doing? Hope you are up kicking some ass soon!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:59:43 PM EDT
My knee is fine . Thanks for asking. I will be going over to MS and maybe Slidell on Wed or Thurs. to help out some of my customers . One of them lost their Mother in Law in the hurricane . They rode it out on their roof after it broke away from their 2nd . story home . They were in Bay St. Louis. MS. right on the water .It is unreal the story my customer told me and when they had to leave his Mother in Law behind and struggle for survival when the water reached their 2nd story . She was just too weak to get out. They literaly struggled for 10 hrs against the storm . I could go on but I will save it for later.
Top Top