Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/3/2014 4:17:19 AM EST
NRA strikes back at Bloomberg

The National Rifle Association is fighting back against former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg as the powerful gun lobby moves to counter an aggressive midterm push from proponents of stronger federal firearm regulations.

Read more at: The Hill
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:38:11 AM EST
good for them and us. We might not have as much money to bring to bear when it comes to this issue but we do have real "grass roots" which is something you can't buy.

I think that the libs are tired of bringing thier agenda up only to have it not only shot down but consitently loose ground over time. The difference is they have many things to focus on and gun controll is just one of them. We, the RTKBA community only live for one thing and fight for it constantly.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:40:39 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m1garand__man:
good for them and us. We might not have as much money to bring to bear when it comes to this issue but we do have real "grass roots" which is something you can't buy.

I think that the libs are tired of bringing thier agenda up only to have it not only shot down but consitently loose ground over time. The difference is they have many things to focus on and gun controll is just one of them. We, the RTKBA community only live for one thing and fight for it constantly.
View Quote

Well said my friend!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:25:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By Modern-Musket:

Well said my friend!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Modern-Musket:
Originally Posted By m1garand__man:

Well said my friend!

+1
Top Top