Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 9:51:37 AM EDT
Does anyone know if there are alternatives to the Rifleman and the Hunter. Seems I remember seeing a shooting sports magazine and or a benchrest magazine?

Can someone help?

On the NRA website the only choices I see are the ones above women's mag and a freedom mag.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Your membership includes one of the four you listed above.

Shooting Sports is separate and is basically a monthly listing of tournaments nationwide – See:  www.nrapublications.org/sh.%20sports/index.asp  For whatever reason, I occasionally get them in the mail, maybe since I’m an NRA instructor.

There is, or at least used to be, a law enforcement magazine.  I’ve gotten them in the past, but not recently.

Never heard of a benchrest mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top