Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2008 9:22:54 PM EDT
What ever happened to getting our guys elected to the NRA Board of Directors?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 9:23:43 PM EDT
After the O_P stalker started getting out of hand, they were wary of putting their names, addresses and other contact info on the WWW...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 9:37:51 PM EDT
uh, that's not really even half of the story.

Long story short,  there are several of us that would still like to run. the story is full of intrigue, lies, innuendo,  double crosses and a bunch of sensitive feelings.

we have a great group of people and we should get some of them on the board.  We F'ed ourselves with egos and soft  psyches this time.  I wish we would get it going again.

it's RIDICULOUS we haven't done this.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:00:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

Long story short,  there are several of us that would still like to run. the story is full of intrigue, lies, innuendo,  double crosses and a bunch of sensitive feelings.

we have a great group of people and we should get some of them on the board.  We F'ed ourselves with egos and soft  psyches this time.  I wish we would get it going again.

I agree.  If we can't revive and pull this off....

..man, what does that say about ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:14:38 AM EDT
This is NO time for our NRA to go soft & compromise with those who would infringe on our rights.

Lets get this back on track.  

When is the next BOD election?
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:22:43 AM EDT

QFT
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:04:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ridge_Runner_5:
After the O_P stalker started getting out of hand, they were wary of putting their names, addresses and other contact info on the WWW...

Then why pray tell, did they waste everyones time, energy, effort an enthusiasm by throwing their hat in the ring and campaigning for the  position.

Unforgivable.  That was a great idea IF we actually put forth someone with the stones to run with the ball.  Sadly, it reminds me of another recent election.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:23:41 PM EDT
there are two guys on this site who could put it together.  We might be able to beg them to get it started again.

I am considering running my wife for the board.  She's cute, NRA life member,  loves guns and would vote our way 100 percent of the time.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:08:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/19/2008 8:08:24 PM EDT by Det0nate]
there are two guys on this site who could put it together.  We might be able to beg them to get it started again.

Several people did run for the positions.  No clue why the two quitters ran, short of a "LOOK AT MEEE!" moment.  Also at a loss as to why there wasn't a restart with the remaining people who were ready and willing to step up to the plate.

Top Top