Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 11:04:34 PM EDT
Someone said that the more NRA members there are the more influence the organization has on our Representatives against the new Assault Weapons Ban. Would anyone consider participating in a member-sponsored auction/fundraiser where the proceeds would go towards purchasing basic NRA memberships for deserving ARF.COM members? I understand we wouldn't earn enough for ten thousand new memberships but i'm sure there are many people looking for the chance to do something, anything to show opposition towards such a stupid proposal. I have a couple things i could donate towards the auction. Anyone know how much a years membership is w/o the magazine subscription?

i donno. just an idea.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:06:07 PM EDT
[#1]
They never read the tacked threads.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:11:11 PM EDT
[#2]
EDIT

I see the tacked thread , if anyone else starts one I am for donating something.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#3]
k i read the sticky. that auction is done. they did a great job on it, too.

so when's the next one?!?!!1
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Every gunowner should be a member of the NRA...

If that was the case, I do not think politicians would dare introduce a gun ban...
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
EDIT

I see the tacked thread , if anyone else starts one I am for donating something.

Your original post was fine.  Please don't feel like you offended anyone.  I share some of that opinion myself.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Someone said that the more NRA members there are the more influence the organization has on our Representatives against the new Assault Weapons Ban. Would anyone consider participating in a member-sponsored auction/fundraiser where the proceeds would go towards purchasing basic NRA memberships for deserving ARF.COM members?

One can join the NRA for as little as $10 a year. If someone can't pony up $10 a year, I don't need him/her in my organization, IMO...................    

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I think it's a great idea
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top