Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:04:34 PM EST
Someone said that the more NRA members there are the more influence the organization has on our Representatives against the new Assault Weapons Ban. Would anyone consider participating in a member-sponsored auction/fundraiser where the proceeds would go towards purchasing basic NRA memberships for deserving ARF.COM members? I understand we wouldn't earn enough for ten thousand new memberships but i'm sure there are many people looking for the chance to do something, anything to show opposition towards such a stupid proposal. I have a couple things i could donate towards the auction. Anyone know how much a years membership is w/o the magazine subscription?

i donno. just an idea.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:06:07 PM EST
They never read the tacked threads.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:11:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/23/2007 10:28:15 PM EST by TheTracker]
EDIT

I see the tacked thread , if anyone else starts one I am for donating something.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:27:27 PM EST
k i read the sticky. that auction is done. they did a great job on it, too.

so when's the next one?!?!!1
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:33:19 PM EST
Every gunowner should be a member of the NRA...

If that was the case, I do not think politicians would dare introduce a gun ban...
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:44:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheTracker:
EDIT

I see the tacked thread , if anyone else starts one I am for donating something.

Your original post was fine. Please don't feel like you offended anyone. I share some of that opinion myself.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:57:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By RockoZ:
Someone said that the more NRA members there are the more influence the organization has on our Representatives against the new Assault Weapons Ban. Would anyone consider participating in a member-sponsored auction/fundraiser where the proceeds would go towards purchasing basic NRA memberships for deserving ARF.COM members?

One can join the NRA for as little as $10 a year. If someone can't pony up $10 a year, I don't need him/her in my organization, IMO...................

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:59:07 AM EST
I think it's a great idea
Top Top