Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 9:32:50 PM EDT
Just wanted to let you guys know

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope the NRA members don't fall for the photo ops.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The video is very ANTI-KERRY; I don't see any NRA member in their right mind voting for Kerry.

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
When I saw the latest copy of "First Freedom," I thought the same thing: why even have a cover that says "John Kerry Wants to Take Your Guns"? It might as well say "Rosie O'Donnell Wants to Take Your Mashed Potato's and Gravy." Talk about overstating the obvious.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When I saw the latest copy of "First Freedom," I thought the same thing: why even have a cover that says "John Kerry Wants to Take Your Guns"? It might as well say "Rosie O'Donnell Wants to Take Your Mashed Potato's and Gravy." Talk about overstating the obvious.

you would be suprised by some of the skeet/duck hunter crowd
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a few co-workers in this crowd and one day we got to talking about the NRA and how they helped get the AWB to die. Neither one of them said they would pay to be in the NRA, because no one will take ever away their duck guns and hunting rifles; they could care less about assault weapons. One of them smirked and said that he would rather spend the 35 bucks a year on a few boxes of shells.

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a few co-workers in this crowd and one day we got to talking about the NRA and how they helped get the AWB to die. Neither one of them said they would pay to be in the NRA, because no one will take ever away their duck guns and hunting rifles; they could care less about assault weapons. One of them smirked and said that he would rather spend the 35 bucks a year on a few boxes of shells.

Jerad

Then those guys aren't really gun guys at all, "35 bucks a year on a few boxes of shells"
Hell I may send that at one day at the range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top