Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2001 2:57:26 PM EDT
[URL]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,32355,00.html[/URL]

[B]Poor Turks traditionally depend on their municipalities for free mass circumcisions or wait until they are drafted. The Turkish military circumcises recruits for free  [/B]

I guess you could say they shave both heads in
the military. YEOUCH[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
[blue][SIZE=5][B]HANGFIRE!!

IS IT NECESSARY TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR
POST HEADLINES IN BOLD ALL CAPITALS?

IS THE END OF THE WORLD COMING OR ARE
YOU JUST CRAVING ATTENTION AGAIN?[/blue][/SIZE=5][/b]

[red][size=3][b]
HELL0? HELLO? HELLO?
[img]a139.g.akamaitech.net/7/139/622/10003904243026/abcnews.go.com/media/Entertainment/images/ap_anne_robinson_010419_w.jpg[/img]
JOHNNY W. KING,
*YOU* ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!
[/size=3]
[size=5]
GOODBYE ! [/B][/size=5][/red]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]
BWA HA HA!  WHAT A GREAT STORY, THIS IS A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE.  GEEZ, WHAT A TWISTED SOCIETY.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
"We shouldn't be empty at this hour on a Sunday," said Kemal Ozkan, dubbed the "King of Circumcision" by Turkey's media for the 106,222 operations he has performed
View Quote

Traditionally, boys parade through the streets for the occasion, dressed up like little princes in white suits with capes, holding gold-trimmed scepters. A white sash across their chests says "Masallah," Arabic for "If God wills it."
View Quote

The celebrations at Circumcision Palace start with a clown wearing a wig made of yellow string and a big ball on his nose dancing and joking with the boys about their favorite soccer clubs.
View Quote

LMMFGDAO!  This is the greatest news story I have ever read!  Thanks HANGFIRE!
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
LMMFGDAO, hey I like that.  Has more snap to it!

BTT
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, feel free to use it! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Guess everyone's got to cut back somewhere...
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Well..  I can verify that Turks ARE EVIL!

They slaughtered huge numbers of (DISARMED BY GUN CONTROL) Armenians during the beginning of the 20th. century.  
This just began the horror of the Armenian people.  They also ended up under Soviet control and domination until the 1991 !

ANOTHER reason to keep and bear arms !

[url]www.cilicia.com/armo10.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Oops...  forgot the other link:

[url]www.cilicia.com/armo10f.html[/url]

FROM JFPO:  

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. (JPFO). Mr. Aaron Zelman. 2872 S. Wentworth Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207. JPFO's membership magazine Maccabee is one the most interesting publications of the smaller gun rights groups. Among JPFO's many interesting publications are interviews with a survivor of the Nazi extermination camps and with Armenian victims of Turkish genocide, who explain how gun control helped the killers achieve their objectives. The JPFO initials are appropriately evocative of the JFO initials of the Jewish Fighting Organization which led the revolt against the Nazis in the Warsaw ghetto during World War II. (For information about their book Gun Control: Gateway to Tyranny, see chapter 1.)
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, the genocide against the Armenian minority was Naziesque in scale.  I think they killed or displaced 1.5 million people?

Turkey is much different today.  I was there last year and you really can't tell Istanbul apart from Prague, Brussels, or Vienna, sans about 1/2 the women with traditional Muslim headgear.

Good looking women though, boy was I suprised!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top