Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2005 4:59:02 PM EDT
No, not the chicks.

I'm talking about the douchebag cable reporters, particularly the MSNBC guy, who appears to have started his half-ass beard the day Kartrina was spotted off Florida. WTF?

These guys obviously have power, so why the "poser" beards?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:01:38 PM EDT
I noticed that...what a drama queen. It's more than just him.
The new FOX chick could have a beard and still be hot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:01:49 PM EDT
I don't shave every day - I certainly wouldn't shave every day in THAT situation.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:04:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By arowneragain:
I don't shave every day - I certainly wouldn't shave every day in THAT situation.

exactly . worse thing you could do is open your pores or cut yourself and risk infection.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:12:45 PM EDT

I don't shave--I use the buzz cutter on the back of my electric shaver to keep a perpetual five oclock shadow. I never cut myself that way, it takes hardly any time, and I look a few years older
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:14:14 PM EDT
is this even an issue?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:24:27 PM EDT
Are you THAT uninformed??? There is no water to shave with except what you bring with you in a bottle. If you have enough water to shave, you have enough to give to someone who is thirsty and dehydrated.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:28:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By A_Free_Man:
Are you THAT uninformed??? There is no water to shave with except what you bring with you in a bottle. If you have enough water to shave, you have enough to give to someone who is thirsty and dehydrated.

There's plenty of water there. Last I heard there was at least several feet in most areas. The petrolium will just add some lubrication....

I wouldn't shave in the crap hole. I'd probably wrap myself in a big ball of bubble wrap to keep from getting cut. Yuck!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:33:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

I don't shave--I use the buzz cutter on the back of my electric shaver to keep a perpetual five oclock shadow. I never cut myself that way, it takes hardly any time, and I look a few years older

I'd never even though of that.

I may try that. I hate shaving.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:46:58 PM EDT

You've never shaved without water?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:35:02 PM EDT

Most TV/Hollweird use 'lectrics, douche.
Don't want to risk cuts or burns.
Top Top