Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 4:59:02 PM EDT
No, not the chicks.  

I'm talking about the douchebag cable reporters, particularly the MSNBC guy, who appears to have started his half-ass beard the day Kartrina was spotted off Florida.  WTF?

These guys obviously have power, so why the "poser" beards?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I noticed that...what a drama queen. It's more than just him.
The new FOX chick could have a beard and still be hot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't shave every day - I certainly wouldn't shave every day in THAT situation.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't shave every day - I certainly wouldn't shave every day in THAT situation.

exactly . worse thing you could do is open your pores or cut yourself and risk infection.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I don't shave--I use the buzz cutter on the back of my electric shaver to keep a perpetual five oclock shadow. I never cut myself that way, it takes hardly any time, and I look a few years older
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#5]
is this even an issue?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you THAT uninformed???  There is no water to shave with except what you bring with you in a bottle.  If you have enough water to shave, you have enough to give to someone who is thirsty and dehydrated.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Are you THAT uninformed???  There is no water to shave with except what you bring with you in a bottle.  If you have enough water to shave, you have enough to give to someone who is thirsty and dehydrated.

There's plenty of water there. Last I heard there was at least several feet in most areas. The petrolium will just add some lubrication....

I wouldn't shave in the crap hole. I'd probably wrap myself in a big ball of bubble wrap to keep from getting cut. Yuck!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't shave--I use the buzz cutter on the back of my electric shaver to keep a perpetual five oclock shadow. I never cut myself that way, it takes hardly any time, and I look a few years older

I'd never even though of that.

I may try that. I hate shaving.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You've never shaved without water?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Most TV/Hollweird use 'lectrics, douche.
Don't want to risk cuts or burns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top