Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 6:34:30 AM EDT
"My biggest mistake is having a fundamental assumption that in the state of Louisiana, with an $18 billion budget, in the country of the United States that can move whole fleets of aircraft carriers across the globe in 24 hours, that my fundamental assumption was get as many people to safety as possible, and that the cavalry would be coming within two to three days, and they didn't come."

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46269

[24900 miles (diameter of Earth in miles)/1.15]/24hours = 902 knots!!

What a tool....
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
To call this guy an idiot is an insult to idots everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:37:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Silly Dupester!  
<<One of these days I'll learn to post correctly.>>
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:37:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Like I've said before...that maroon is the PERFECT mayor for that town.

What a loser-jackass...

Somewhere there is a village looking for its missing idiot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#4]
So his disaster plan was basically sit back, do nothing, and let the calvery save the day?  Then he blames everyone for not saving his town fast enough.  What an ass.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#5]
His Gubmint teatsucker mentality was in the fully engaged position.  

Send in the cavalry?  YOU were supposed to lead the cavalry, MORON!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:46:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
His Gubmint teatsucker mentality was in the fully engaged position.  

Send in the cavalry?  YOU were supposed to lead the cavalry, MORON!

Gee...ya think???  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Consummate liberal.

Even the liberal leaders... follow.

Baaaa aa a a  aaaa  a  aaa
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:51:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"My biggest mistake is having a fundamental assumption that in the state of Louisiana, with an $18 billion budget, in the country of the United States that can move whole fleets of aircraft carriers across the globe in 24 hours, that my fundamental assumption was get as many people to safety as possible, and that the cavalry would be coming within two to three days, and they didn't come."

What a tool....

Well I don't know the specifics but we do have carrier groups in more than one ocean right now so I would think we could have a carrier to any place in the world in short notice.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:04:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I voted in the on line poll after reading the story. I couldn't decide between him being the "complete looser and responsible for deaths" choice, or the one that said "exactly what NO deserves because they voted for him"

I believe both to be true statements. Glad to se him getting a little heat from the mainstream media.
I guess they figured that the initial blame GW reaction didn't stick, so they may as well blame the actual perp.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:11:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a tool....

Well I don't know the specifics but we do have carrier groups in more than one ocean right now so I would think we could have a carrier to any place in the world in short notice.

The port of NO was not open. It is at least an 8 hr ride up the Mississippi from the Gulf to get to NO, in a clear and clean river, much less one strewn with debris from a storm like this. Ships and Barges broke loose from their moorings all up and down this area. I am GLAD we didn't send one of our carriers ther for these ungratefull animals to Shit all over.

The mayor of NO should be impeeched. Then and only then should we assist in any kind of Federally funded re-build. If the sheeple of NO keep this fool as their leader, then let them re-build with their millions in welfair checks each month........
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#11]
He's a good leader!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He's a good leader!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup, that's the answer!!! We needed to pull all the Aircraft Carrier's in to the NO area.  Screw close air support for our troops, PULL IN THE DAMN CARRIERS.

I would think after two weeks of utter nonesense spewing from this man's mouth, that somebody would tell him to say no more.  He clearly has no friends.

The 'ol quote, "Better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool, than open it and remove all doubt" is clearly not in his notebook.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:31:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
To call this guy an idiot is an insult to idots everywhere.

He reminds me of that other crackhead, whoremongering Mayor from D.C. a few years back.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:31:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yup, that's the answer!!! We needed to pull all the Aircraft Carrier's in to the NO area.  Screw close air support for our troops, PULL IN THE DAMN CARRIERS.

I would think after two weeks of utter nonesense spewing from this man's mouth, that somebody would tell him to say no more.  He clearly has no friends.

The 'ol quote, "Better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool, than open it and remove all doubt" is clearly not in his notebook.

I think his strategy is, "too weak to defend, so I'll attack"

Yup, he's pulling all stops to blame everybody else.  He had nothing to do with anything  (I guess he views that as a good thing.....afterall he's just the Mayor and head of local government )  

Mayor Nagin's New Motto:
I had nothing to do with doing nothing, and I had nothing to do with doing anything.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Like I've said before...that maroon is the PERFECT mayor for that town.

What a loser-jackass...

Somewhere there is a village looking for its missing idiot.

No, no, no.

The idiot is still there - it's the village that's missing.

(If the idiot ever goes missing, he'll probably be found discussing strategy with John Ford or Marion Barry...)

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#18]
After reading the interview I could only shake my head ruefully at the kind of leadership the people of N.O. voted into office.  This is a prime example of why it is important for Americans to cast their vote on election day for informed and talented leadership.  This guy was a train wreck waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
informed and talented leadership.

There seems to be a shortage.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:43:37 AM EDT
[#20]

ETA: still don't have my little bronze star
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top