Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 5:00:54 PM EDT
Go to this story...

www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/28/hurricanes/index.html

Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the story and click where it says:

(Watch accusations of looting against New Orleans police -- 3:50)

I can't give a directl link.  If someone knows how to get this, or can record this to his computer, please do so.  We have seen other news clips "edited" or disappear.

Notice how Defillo (police spokesman) gives the "two sides to every story" BS line.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, Jarhead.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I love how the police captain can't even speak proper English.  

"I axed him if he wanted to file a report."

What shitbags!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I was told by some of my Louisiana friends that Defillo is the official police spokesman for NOPD.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy is a disgrace to the badge, if he was in fact looting.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

. . . as opposed to, in fact, running the building engineer out of a public hallway at gunpoint.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I was listening to the liberal rantings on public radio this morning.  They were talking about the looting in NO. and how the police were forced to take (steal) neccessities, because of the communications breakdowns and yadda...yadda...yadda.

I get a kick out of listening to this tripe.  BBC is another one for a good laugh.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Look at the commander holding his hand up on his chin at about the 2:40 minute mark.  

He ran from one of our deputies last week while in a marked NOPD car.  

My thread from this "commander" here
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was listening to the liberal rantings on public radio this morning.  They were talking about the looting in NO. and how the police were forced to take (steal) neccessities, because of the communications breakdowns and yadda...yadda...yadda.

I get a kick out of listening to this tripe.  BBC is another one for a good laugh.

YEAH! That explains the hundred Caddies they "protected" or the cars LOADED down to the ground with stolen goods, and....
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#10]
i hope these shitbags burn for this but i doubt it'll happen; too many pc factors involved. in the words of wolf blitzer, "they're SO black"; the libtards will come to their rescue insisting they were either disenfranchised; or we're just holding the goods til they could be returned; the looting went REAL high up in the ranks, either directly or indirectly; and lastly, it's new orleans baby! laissez les bon temps roullaiz! corruption is the order of the day and the "big easy" is as much for "easy money" as it is for "easy times"...what'll happen is that nola will make noises and the state atty gen will say they're conducting an "ongoing investigation" that will just be ongoing and ongoing and ongoing right up until the point they figure the heat is off then it will be quietly dropped.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:35:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I woprk with aprospective looter and she had a fit over the to female officers on video looting. "They need supplies", bullshit, they weren't in the "supply type" area.

A nurse we hired at work is from Methoist in NO. She said the NOPD took over their 6th floor and used it as a looting base...she was there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#12]
. "I'll be going on in another direction that God has for me."

Go straight down.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Deyz "up in Here" on O fishem Policema Bidness...why dat manager getting in dey face.
Plus he dah only one professim enuff to carry a glock.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:16:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I think the only difference between to NOPD and the looters was uniforms.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:34:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn that was funny, the commercial before the video by Capital One about alot of piligers being out of work these days. Then it cuts to a story about some crooked NOPD cops.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

. . . as opposed to, in fact, running the building engineer out of a public hallway at gunpoint.

Gotta call 'em like you see 'em.

And this one is e-a-s-y!

Eric The(AsIn'TheBigEasy')Hun
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:57:13 AM EDT
[#17]
"Nobody can have guns but us police!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Look at the commander holding his hand up on his chin at about the 2:40 minute mark.  He ran from one of our deputies last week while in a marked NOPD car.  My thread from this "commander" here

Nice work connecting the dots!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top