Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 1:59:42 AM EDT
I was wondering what types of handguns and long guns they might be issued? I have seen some 870's and Glocks I believe on the news. I also saw a pic of a game warden there with a Mini 14, scoped with a large, 40 rd mag I think. Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:05:08 AM EDT
[#1]
No offense intended. That darn active topics button had me forgetting where we were

Drinks are on me!

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#2]
moderator please delete above post......

Disrespect will not be tolerated

SEE THIS POST AND RESPECT THIS

i cant believe how childish ADULTS are!

very sad and i pitty you
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:44:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:54:59 AM EDT
[#4]
IM'ed
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:59:41 AM EDT
[#5]
NAM.

Just picking at a scab. Some of us are more than a little sick of the anti-LEO crap on the boards. This is our one safe harbor from that shit. Please respect it. This is not the GD.

I thank you for your responce and service to our county.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:51:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure about NOPD, but LSP issues Sigs in 45 and 9mm (I think they just started issuing the 9mm's).  I'm pretty sure they're also issued a Rem 870.

CR
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:17:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:29:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I did not think asking that simple question would start a war
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:38:13 AM EDT
[#9]
no war it was resolved and no probs!

to respond to the sigs that they went to 9's

WHY! lol hp should have more firepower being that they ride solo
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
no war it was resolved and no probs!

to respond to the sigs that they went to 9's

WHY! lol hp should have more firepower being that they ride solo

Most of them still carry 45's - but now they have a choice.  I was working with several LSP officers this past weekend and all the guys were asking the female officer if she liked her new 9.  I'm assuming that's the main reason they started giving them a choice - so the ladies (and guys with smaller hands) could get something that fit them better.

CR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top