Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:15:38 AM EDT
DUPE POLICE: I did a search on hospital and nothing came back....

www.nola.com/newslogs/breakingtp/index.ssf?/mtlogs/nola_Times-Picayune/archives/2005_08.html#075290

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Children's Hospital under siege

Tuesday, 11:45 p.m.

Late Tuesday, Gov. Blanco spokeswoman Denise Bottcher described a disturbing scene unfolding in uptown New Orleans, where looters were trying to break into Children's Hospital.

Bottcher said the director of the hospital fears for the safety of the staff and the 100 kids inside the hospital. The director said the hospital is locked, but that the looters were trying to break in and had gathered outside the facility.

The director has sought help from the police, but, due to rising flood waters, police have not been able to respond.

Bottcher said Blanco has been told of the situation and has informed the National Guard. However, Bottcher said, the National Guard has also been unable to respond.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:20:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:23:06 AM EDT
100 scared, sick kids whose parents are God knows where.

That would be my personal breaking point. I would shoot and kill every single one of the perps,
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:25:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 4:26:14 AM EDT by nationwide]

Originally Posted By BenDover:

That would be my personal breaking point. I would shoot and kill every single one of the perps,

[LEO apologist] Where's your compassion for these people, they just want to come in, take the good drug, rape the white nurses and leave...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:26:31 AM EDT
Time for a helo door gunner to make the news.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:27:11 AM EDT

+1 If I was in NO right now my AR would be in good need of a cleaning...

Digital
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:28:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 4:28:38 AM EDT by Wobblin-Goblin]
If there ever was need for a fire mission, that would be it.

To think we're talking about an American city, not some shithole 3rd world mudflat.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:29:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
If there ever was need for a fire mission, that was would be it.

To think we're talking about an American city, not some shithole 3rd world mudflat.

You've never been to N.O., have you?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:30:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By nationwide:

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:32:45 AM EDT
Shoot them on the spot.....no questions asked.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:33:20 AM EDT
In SHTF scenario in a place like NO I guess 1st world and 3rd world are not that far off. Instead of rallying together to help each other it seems that the every man for himself or "gang" mentality has taken over.

Think about your city/town and what your neighbors would do in a similar situation. Are you scared yet?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:33:55 AM EDT

Dude, I haven't seen it all, but I've seen most of it. The fringes of Americas large cities are indeed 3rd world shit holes. I mean, you are talking dilapidated infra-structure, below the poverty line living, and "relaxed social standards"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:34:26 AM EDT
Let's face it folks: N.O. has a significant scumbag population.

The scumbags are normally restrained by law and order. But now there IS no law and order, and they will act on every cruel and wrong impulse they have.

We are about to see the worst parts of humanity appear in all thier glory. Years of PC idiocy and moral relativism has given license to incredible evil and it will show.

Watching this, I think I could handle the weather. I could handle the flood. I could handle loosing almost everything. What would push me over the edge is how evil these people are.

That would be the breaking point.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:35:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
In SHTF scenario in a place like NO I guess 1st world and 3rd world are not that far off. Instead of rallying together to help each other it seems that the every man for himself or "gang" mentality has taken over.

Think about your city/town and what your neighbors would do in a similar situation. Are you scared yet?

No, right now I'm armed.

I'll be scared later when I realize all I have is Wolf ammo
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:35:33 AM EDT

My neighbors would be fine.

It is the couple of thousand undocumented workers that I am concerned about.....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:38:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 4:39:20 AM EDT by dinkydow]

[LEO apologist] Where's your compassion for these people, they just want to come in, take the good drug, rape the white nurses and leave...

Revrent, Mo-hom-ud Ben Getto:

"Das raight......duh whaight man bes be gittin useta O-pressed, Mine-O-rah-tees takin whut be dares BACK frum duh Ex-ploit-un,evil whaight man who be puttin hisn boot on duh nek a duh PE-pul ob kul-ur."

"Duh Pe-poles be needin duh drugs ina Hos-pitt-uhl an duh money dey bin a stellin frum duh Pe-Poles...das raight!".......stellin!"

"An dim 'hos in dim whaight une-E-forms in dat Hos-Pitt-uhl...gossa pay fo whut day done!"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:41:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:45:22 AM EDT
The tone of the GD has changed significantly in the last 24 hours.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:47:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Watching this, I think I could handle the weather. I could handle the flood. I could handle loosing almost everything. What would push me over the edge is how evil these people are.

Keep in mind that these people didn't suddenly adopt evil as a lifestyle choice when the hurricane hit. They were like that before and will be like that after. I've seen some people at work who accept evil with open arms because they believe the whole world shares their philosophy. These are the kind of people who won't hesitate to stab you in the back any day of the week. In a natural disaster, these people are a serious threat. The people who are taking advantage of the lack of law and order are the same people who are only minimally restrained from doing the same things on a daily basis.

In an emergency, you have to know which people you can trust and which ones to shoot on sight. It would probably be a good idea not to let the second group know how they've been classified.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:48:26 AM EDT

Nope. I live in yuppie central.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:50:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Q3131A:
The tone of the GD has changed significantly in the last 24 hours.

Please elaborate.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:50:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By qwijibo:

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Keep in mind that these people didn't suddenly adopt evil as a lifestyle choice when the hurricane hit. They were like that before and will be like that after. I've seen some people at work who accept evil with open arms because they believe the whole world shares their philosophy. These are the kind of people who won't hesitate to stab you in the back any day of the week. In a natural disaster, these people are a serious threat. The people who are taking advantage of the lack of law and order are the same people who are only minimally restrained from doing the same things on a daily basis.

In an emergency, you have to know which people you can trust and which ones to shoot on sight. It would probably be a good idea not to let the second group know how they've been classified.

So I should take down the "To Shoot List" from my cubicle?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:51:18 AM EDT
I suppose these degenerate low lifes needed a fix, but their local drug dealer had been blown away and/or flooded. So this scum decided they'd try to get their drugs there.

I really hope the NG gets spread out well through the city and when these armed pieces of shit come out and start trouble that they get popped on the spot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:02:15 AM EDT

I guess most of the first world citizens already evacuated, and the third world citizens are all that is left.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:03:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By shotar:
I don't think you'll see any appologists here. There is a great difference between an occupied hospital and a retail establishment. I would however like to know if the staff in that hospital is refusing medical aid to people in need?

Because you're entitled to emergency medical care????

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:05:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:07:59 AM EDT

Dude, I haven't seen it all, but I've seen most of it. The fringes of Americas large cities are indeed 3rd world shit holes. I mean, you are talking dilapidated infra-structure, below the poverty line living, and "relaxed social standards"

You forgot to mention the corruption and infighting which accounts for part of the problem. Can you explain these relaxed social standards?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:08:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:

I don't think you'll see any appologists here. There is a great difference between an occupied hospital and a retail establishment. I would however like to know if the staff in that hospital is refusing medical aid to people in need?

Because the American thing to do is help everyone you are capable of helping in an emergency. We have become a nation of degenerates.

And if you don't have the capacity to take care of any more patients than you are SOL.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:09:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:

Because the American thing to do is help everyone you are capable of helping in an emergency. We have become a nation of degenerates.

I would hope they are helping those in need, however I would be nervious to open the doors to let someone in when there's a drug crazed mob right behind him.

NO is in day three of their mass detox program.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:13:50 AM EDT
Why can't they just drop a few police or NG snipers on the roof of the children's Hospital from a helo? Problem solved.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:18:12 AM EDT

If there ever was need for a fire mission, that would be it.

Well... an American mudflat city at most.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:22:28 AM EDT
This is only the beginning of this type of behavior, things are going to get much worse in the coming weeks. The last I heard there were still 100,000 people roaming the streets, that the sewers have backed up into the water, and the drinking water has been contaminated. Anything that wasn't destroyed by the flood has been destroyed by the looters...meaning there is nothing left for the police to protect. One can only imagine what will happen with mass mob suddenly figures out that there is no fresh water anywhere, that the water they are walking in is making them sick, and that the police will not get involved.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:25:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:
Why can't they just drop a few police or NG snipers on the roof of the children's Hospital from a helo? Problem solved.

Healthcare is full of libs (with those that read this site an exception) and can't handle a SHTF situation such as this. You do the necessary thing (see quote) and some jackass inside will open the emergency exits and let the zombie horde drug crazed mob in the back door.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:27:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 5:30:21 AM EDT by supersix4]

Originally Posted By SWIRE:
This is only the beginning of this type of behavior, things are going to get much worse in the coming weeks. The last I heard there were still 100,000 people roaming the streets, that the sewers have backed up into the water, and the drinking water has been contaminated. Anything that wasn't destroyed by the flood has been destroyed by the looters...meaning there is nothing left for the police to protect. One can only imagine what will happen with mass mob suddenly figures out that there is no fresh water anywhere, that the water they are walking in is making them sick, and that the police will not get involved.

maybe they will die in their hellhole.

ETA: we could only be so lucky, the libs will come in a save them with our tax dollars to maintain their voter base.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:28:30 AM EDT
I smell a fire mission coming on... ::racks slide::
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:34:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dinkydow:

"Das raight......duh whaight man bes be gittin useta O-pressed, Mine-O-rah-tees takin whut be dares BACK frum duh Ex-ploit-un,evil whaight man who be puttin hisn boot on duh nek a duh PE-pul ob kul-ur."

"Duh Pe-poles be needin duh drugs ina Hos-pitt-uhl an duh money dey bin a stellin frum duh Pe-Poles...das raight!".......stellin!"

"An dim 'hos in dim whaight une-E-forms in dat Hos-Pitt-uhl...gossa pay fo whut day done!"

No offense, but that has to be the drop-dead worse ghetto-ebonic imitation I have ever seen!
Come on, man! You can do better than that!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:36:18 AM EDT

+1 multiple times so you know it hurts. Patty
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:37:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Sgt_Rock:

Dollars to doughnuts (down officer!) that the hospital is posted "No guns".

Oh the cruel irony!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:38:33 AM EDT
I work at the largest hospital in Tampa, FL - it is downtown. Luckily, it is also on an island with only two bridges that connect it. IF this ever happens here, I will be at the hospital for days. Don't think for a moment that I won't have a special little "friend" with me, lots of mags and ammo, and a nice scope.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:39:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:40:10 AM EDT

Gangs of armed thugs trying to steal drugs from a hospital is not exactly a poor sick refugee seeking medical care is it?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:43:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dinkydow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense, but that has to be the drop-dead worse ghetto-ebonic imitation I have ever seen!
Come on, man! You can do better than that!

www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

Here ya go

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:43:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 5:44:08 AM EDT by RABIDFOX50]

I agree. We are talking about kids. God that enrages me to no end. Someone needs a swift kick in the pants to get some support there and like yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:45:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By kissfan:

Originally Posted By The_Sgt_Rock:

Dollars to doughnuts (down officer!) that the hospital is posted "No guns".

Oh the cruel irony!

I forgot about that. How true.

Good post.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:47:13 AM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree. We are talking about kids. God that enrages me to no end. Someone needs a swift kick in the pants to get some support there and like yesterday.

PC run amok. We are so worried about protecting the rights of scumbags, that we have surrendered and given them control. All the real men left town.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:48:07 AM EDT

I work at the largest hospital in Tampa, FL - it is downtown. Luckily, it is also on an island with only two bridges that connect it. IF this ever happens here, I will be at the hospital for days. Don't think for a moment that I won't have a special little "friend" with me, lots of mags and ammo, and a nice scope.

Hey Greywolf,

I'm just down the street... give me a call when it gets "target rich"
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:53:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tc6969:

Loosing to looters makes people into shooters.

Dude, read your own sig line!!!

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:57:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:58:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:
Contrast this behavior with how well the city of New York did following the World Trade Center attacks.

Point well taken.

+1,000,000
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:09:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By qwijibo:
Keep in mind that these people didn't suddenly adopt evil as a lifestyle choice when the hurricane hit. They were like that before and will be like that after.

Indeed.

Disasters like this will showcase what is truly inside a person. Good people in a disaster will become great people, like those going around in their boats rescuing those who are trapped. The news on ABC Radio News Network even reported that armed citizens are going about helping to restore order.

Those are the good guys. They are the people who make the country work.

The looters, robbers, thieves and opportunists have ALWAYS been such, but without the normal restraint of law and order that normally keeps them in check, they are now free to act on every criminal instinct.

They didn't become criminals overnight. Their actions are a result of diseased thinking that has been encouraged and advanced by diseased ideas such as moral relativism. A wise man said that men will be governed by their own moral principle or by the point of a bayonet. Group one is the group governed by principle and truth, group two will show their colors as soon as the bayonet breaks.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:16:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2005 7:25:54 AM EDT by BoreSighted]

Originally Posted By Paul:
Contrast this behavior with how well the city of New York did following the World Trade Center attacks.

Point well taken.

+1,000,000

I'm a New Yorker trying to figure out how to get as many like minded people as possible down there to help those who need help.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top