Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 10:06:36 PM EDT
Check these out . . . I just bought a pair. Custom molded to your ear. $60 shipped

NOISE BRAKER HEARING PROTECTORS

Noise Braker Hearing Protectors provide maximum protection while they let normal sounds get through.
This sound filtration gives you the competitive edge in any high noise level activity.

Only the Noise Braker allows safe sounds, those below 80dB, to pass virtually unattenuated.
Yet for sounds over 80dB, the Noise Braker exceeds OSHA's requirements for hearing protection, even up to 120dB.

The patented Noise Braker filters are safely embedded in custom silicone plugs that are individually molded from impressions taken of your ear canals.
The result is an incredibly comfortable fit and plugs that stay in place without pressure.

By blocking high decibel background noise, Noise Brakers increase concentration, heighten awareness and provide added safety.

Contact a Precision Laboratories affiliated hearing healthcare professional for price and availability.

Got your curiosity going?
Follow this link, precisionweb.com scroll down to Hearing Protection, click Shooter's Plugs

U.S. Sales: 800-327-4792

The website says you can't order directly, & leads you to another site. . .
But I just called them direct. It was my second order in 7 years.
I first started using a different type of hearing protection they make (ER25) when I was a Dj.
Then I checked in recently to see about shooting plugs. . . Noise Breakers - They Rock!

Do not believe you have to get a doctor to order these...You don't!
Just call them, tell them what you need, and they send you a kit to make the molding of your ear canal, send em' back, and then you have mail a week later.
They are clear, fit in your ear perfectly, no weight on your head, and you can still hear everything under 80db perfectly.

M4-CQBR

Sic vis pacem para bellum.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:43:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
are the electronic? how do they work?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
No, they are not electronic.  
I am not affiliated with these folks & I'm no rocket scientist, so simply put, I have no idea how they work.
All I know is that they work very well, & I wanted to share my experience & info about them with folks here.
Maybe check out the company's website, and or call their tec support to find the answer.
Sorry I can't be of further help.

M4-CQBR

" If you want peace, prepare for war."  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#5]

M4-CQBR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top